No announcement yet.

Going In Hot (Live)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck. I'm on pig patrol this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
      You sitting there now?
      Yep

Comment

Good luck to you tonight jooger and prayers for your dad. In south Polk county 25 ft up waiting on the doe and cull that winded me this morning to come eat some of my hand throw this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
          Yep
          Let's see some pics!

Originally posted by 3Tzn1J View Post
          Good luck to you tonight jooger and prayers for your dad. In south Polk county 25 ft up waiting on the doe and cull that winded me this morning to come eat some of my hand throw this evening.
          Yes sir! I've got doe on my mind this evening too

So here's the cold hard facts about hunting big woods country. Squirrels get a respectable second place, but armodillos are the undisputed champions of "THATS A DEER" sounds in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
            Let's see some pics!

Yes sir! I've got doe on my mind this evening too

So here's the cold hard facts about hunting big woods country. Squirrels get a respectable second place, but armodillos are the undisputed champions of "THATS A DEER" sounds in the world!

Comment

Got deer blowing back towards the bedding area. No way they're blowing at me, so maybe something is getting them on their feet.

Comment

Wind just plum died

Comment

Nice young 8 in

Comment

Come on with it home boy!

Comment

Had 2 does and a yearling on hand throw about 25 yrds out. Not the ones I'm after!!! One of them has to be the ugliest doe in all of south east Texas. I have watched her 6 different time and never ever look up to see if anything was around. She had a large bulge under her neck. So I know it her every time. Poor girl can't even pick up a spike. Oh well maybe do young gent will get rut drunk with her.

Comment

Comment

Sixer?

Comment

Little 8 is still here, just waiting in his grandpaw

Comment

Y'all not have many hogs around there Steve?

Comment

Prime time make it happen rojo

Comment

Working...
                                X