Sept 23rd & 24th, 2017 - COWTOWN IRON COWPATTY MONEY SHOOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
    Is this by lake worth? I live about 5 minutes from there and have never heard of it. Looks like I've been missing out.
    Please come out and check us out this weekend. Even if not shooting, it would be a great time to take a look around and see what we are all about. Just ask for me [Chuck] or Kevin Hubbard, he is our Membership Coordinator. :-)

Comment

3d range was set by 10am, field had been checked and will be out and ready shortly. Just wrapping up so finishing touches to everything is ready to go first thing tomorrow.

Come out and shoot at Cowtown, this event is going to be huge.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Pictures and Scores. Thank you everyone who came out. :-)

2017.09.23-24 - Iron Cowpatty Money Shoot Pictures

2017.09.23-24 - Iron Cowpatty Money Shoot Scores

Comment

Thanks to those at Cowtown for a nice event. Enjoyed seeing y'all again. Main suggestion I would have is to make field archery portion realistic to trad hunter set-ups -- meaning distance ranges of 15 to 30 yards, instead of the 16 to 70-yard distance required, with about 2/3 rds of the 14 field targets being 32-70 yards. If insistent upon the long shots, publish in advance the distance ranges for each element of the tournament so folks can know ahead of time to practice those distances or simply pass on the event.

Comment

Working...
          X