Fiberglass bow blind build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiberglass bow blind build

Bought one of the 8' round fiberglass fuel tanks off of here and some on sale deluxe windows as well and put together this. The windows are smaller then i expected and could cause some issues but also helps with less light and hard to see movement.

What yall think? dont mind the crazy amount of black paint. buddy did that when i went to get beer.

Any suggestions on what to mount inside or how to place them? thinking epoxy a wood table on the inside for binos and epoxy a bow holder to the ceiling. want to try not to drill any holes in the ceiling for leaking problems later

I like it! Windows should be ok.

Comment

Hey now, that's a custom paint job!

Comment

Looks good
        What are you using for a door ?

Comment

I bought one also.
          What did you cut yours with?

Comment

Epoxy or construction adhesive like NP-1. Make sure you grind the areas you plan to apply the adhesive. Wear a mask when grinding. That'll be a day you won't soon forget.

Comment

Originally posted by bassdk View Post
              I bought one also.
              What did you cut yours with?
              I used a tile wheel and 4 1/2 inch angle grinder with no problems

Comment

Yea diamond blade with resperator and glasses with a buddy blowing the grinder with a leaf blower to blow the dust away really helped a ton!. I used silicone and so far holding very strong.

The door will be a deer view deluxe insulated door. Ordered today 30"x40" in a wood frame

Comment

Working...
                X