Landscaper/Masonry/Outdoor Pergola and kitchen builder-Central Texas Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landscaper/Masonry/Outdoor Pergola and kitchen builder-Central Texas Area

We are looking to transform our backyard. The wife wants 2 flower beds, walkways from porch to seating area, and we would like to have 15x15 covered seating area with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace. I have the ideas and the plans, but need someone to give a bid on the whole job. It is a pretty big job and was hoping to get one person to do it all, rather than pay 3 or 4 people. I am located in Burnet, but was trying to get some names of people in Liberty Hill, Marble Falls, Georgetown, Austin, or surrounding areas. If you know of anyone, please shoot me a message or post on the thread. Thanks for the help.

No one?

Comment

Any suggestions?

Comment

Corey Soirez is in Liberty Hill. Close friend and a TBH guy also. He owns Perfection Landscapes. He has a fb page and website. Tell him you're on TBH and Flex sent you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

We can do it. Greenkeepers out of Lampasas. Office # is 512-556-5776.

Comment

Skinny and Smart do this kind of work on the side weekends. You might try sending them a PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Skinny and Smart do this kind of work on the side weekends. You might try sending them a PM.
                They were all booked up helping out webstertroy, giving their input on everything that he has going on.

Going to give calrob a call.

Comment

Working...
                X