2017 San Angelo area season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
    My other neighbor that I hunt with here in East Texas killed another good one in Tom Green county with a cross bow. We scored him this morning at 158" for TBGA. Sadly they just found out they will be losing this lease after this year and after signing a 5 yr lease, as it was sold unexpectedly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Another great buck

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Crippler I drove through your neck of the woods earlier.

Cool, I need to get out there!

Comment

My other neighbor that I hunt with here in East Texas killed another good one in Tom Green county with a cross bow. We scored him this morning at 158" for TBGA. Sadly they just found out they will be losing this lease after this year and after signing a 5 yr lease, as it was sold unexpectedly

Wow, what a stud. Congratulations. Do you know the general area in the county this deer was killed in?

Comment

Not far outside San Angelo city limits

Comment

I think was asking more just N/S/E/W of town just out of curiosity. Of course not like location is a risk anymore if they already know they are loosing the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              I think was asking more just N/S/E/W of town just out of curiosity. Of course not like location is a risk anymore if they already know they are loosing the lease.

Not sure I'll find out

Comment

Not sure I'll find out

My guess is S/SW

Comment

Some dang good deer near the city limits at times. Looks like they found one of those places. Stinks it sold! Somebody just bought a real good place.

Comment

Made a run to the deer pasture this weekend.The deer #'s remind me of pre-2011.
                    For anyone that doesn't know,Lowake Steak House moved to Rowena.Right on Hwy 67.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      My guess is S/SW

I believe it's west/sw towards the state park. I'll be making a trip up with them later in the year hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        After looking at the forecast this coming weekend I may put my next trip off to the next weekend. Not really wanting to sit in the sweat box but I sure do want to get back out west.

Cat kill em siting on the couch?[emoji13]

Comment

Pretty cool pic from our place. I walked the one on the left a few weeks ago, in hopes that he gets better next year. The one on the right will not get a pass this year if the opportunity presents itself.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                            Pretty cool pic from our place. I walked the one on the left a few weeks ago, in hopes that he gets better next year. The one on the right will not get a pass this year if the opportunity presents itself.

That’s some really nice looking bucks. Looking forward to the Ldp’s on the other one.

Comment

Awesome deer, the left buck looks like he could turn into a 12 in the next year or two

Comment

Couple of beautiful bucks.
                                Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X