Alfalfa Close to Tx??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alfalfa Close to Tx??

Does anyone know an alfalfa farmer close to Texas, that will sell out of the field?
    I need a trailer full here and there.
    Thanks

Come on guys.
    Nobody on here knows anyone that grows alfalfa?
    I need an 18 wheeler load, or at the least a gooseneck load.
    Anyone?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
        Pm sent
        Thanks

Comment

Try Robinson Feed up in Amarillo. We used to load it out of the field as they baled it. It was usually at night and you had to watch for snakes that got baled up with the hay.

Comment

We buy a ton of hay from a place out by malaga nm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
              Try Robinson Feed up in Amarillo. We used to load it out of the field as they baled it. It was usually at night and you had to watch for snakes that got baled up with the hay.
              Hehe,
              Ok, that sounds like fun too.

Comment

We used to buy from a place in Oklahoma but we always had them deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                  We used to buy from a place in Oklahoma but we always had them deliver.
                  Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                  We buy a ton of hay from a place out by malaga nm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Anyway you could pm me a phone #??
                  Thanks

Comment

Look up Elbow Creek Hay and Feed. They grow their own and sell direct. They are just outside Big Spring, Tx

Comment

I was going to say that back in the mid 70's, when I was working for a vet in Big Spring before I went to the big school in College Station, I used to haul hay for him so you should find some in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                        Look up Elbow Creek Hay and Feed. They grow their own and sell direct. They are just outside Big Spring, Tx
                        Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                        I was going to say that back in the mid 70's, when I was working for a vet in Big Spring before I went to the big school in College Station, I used to haul hay for him so you should find some in that area.
                        Thank you.

Comment

We get 400+ bales delivered to our house in Groesbeck for around $17-18/bale on a tractor trailer rig from Arizona. There is a hay broker in Iredell, TX (East of Hico on Hwy 6) that uses the same Arizona alfalfa grower. Don’t have the number now but can get it in the AM.

Barfield’s Feed in Temple, TX also sells good alfalfa. Most of his is from California. His number is 254-931-6766.

Comment

There is a guy between Menard and mason that sell alfalfa hay. I’ll get a number for you next week when I drive by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                              We get 400+ bales delivered to our house in Groesbeck for around $17-18/bale on a tractor trailer rig from Arizona. There is a hay broker in Iredell, TX (East of Hico on Hwy 6) that uses the same Arizona alfalfa grower. Don’t have the number now but can get it in the AM.

Barfield’s Feed in Temple, TX also sells good alfalfa. Most of his is from California. His number is 254-931-6766.
                              Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                              There is a guy between Menard and mason that sell alfalfa hay. I’ll get a number for you next week when I drive by it.
                              Thanks, I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X