BC Black Bears--It's time!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC Black Bears--It's time!!!!!

A little over a year ago I lost my dad and then after went out to the P&Y convention. I bought a father/son bear hunt there and called my bil and asked if I could take my nephew Bobby. Since then we have been planning and today is the day. Getting ready to board here in Amarillo then off to Houston. Houston to Vancouver and then finally in to fort Saint John tonight. Gonna be a good time and I'll post what I can!!!!!

Bobby is my 16 year old nephew who loves to hunt. He is shooting a rifle this trip at the request of his parents. I have my 2 Hoyt's in the case so you know what I'll be doing.

Comment

Following and good luck

Comment

Good Luck Doc !!!!

Comment

Sorry for the lack of posting lately and updates on prep for this hunt. It's been nuts. Work has been insanely busy, I had a total iPhone crash to work through, been spending tons of time with the girlfriend that will probably become more than that, and trying to prepare for a sheep hunt in August. It's been killer as of late. Good news is I'm headed north for 9 days and I have lost 35+ lbs since January. Life is going well!

Comment

A little different ride to the airport this am! Actually had someone willing to wake up at 4 am with me and take my butt out to the airport. Times change and maybe the old doc is softening a bit!!!!!

Comment

Have a safe and fun trip send lots of pics good luck.

Comment

You are a good man for taking your nephew. That is a memory he will never forget. Good Luck!

Comment

Hey Doc, not telling a man his business, but the LP number showing on your Denali may not be the best idea.

Comment

Awesome. Good luck!!

Comment

In for the journey Doc and love the hunting vehicle!

Comment

Good luck doc

Comment

Good luck

Will be watching for reports

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good Job on mentoring the next generation...Your Dad would be Proud

Comment

Working...
                              X