No announcement yet.

Welding Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm no farmer so not aware how to use all this. But, I do appreciate a good welding project. Looks real stout and like the custom supports.

Comment

If it breaks...I can bet the tractor will be history...

Comment

Looks stout. Nice job

Comment

That looks great. If you wouldn't mind sharing could you PM me the specs on that

Comment

I'll measure in a few weeks....Stand did one for his CAT2 and cut this up and tacked for my CAT1....

Comment

I used 1/4 inch thick 2.5 inch square tube for the main part. The mounts for the cat 1 pins and top link were 1/4 inch thick 2.5 flat bar. The receiver part was bought from Walmart. The braces were piece I had laying around.

Comment

I built one like that to move boats around the yard. Seen them online for $200 plus and said, hell I can build one for free ! Looks good Stan, it aint going to break

Comment

We have a very similar one built for our cat 2 that we put beefed up completely and keep on the tractor a lot. Hauls a gooseneck with 14 bales just fine.

Comment

We have a very similar one built for our cat 2 that we put beefed up completely and keep on the tractor a lot. Hauls a gooseneck with 14 bales just fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X