No announcement yet.

Tillerson sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NK is in no position to bait anyone. The sanctions are putting a stranglehold on them. Of course Kim wants to attempt to get sanctions lifted. The only people who would think Trump looked bad for any outcome are the people who are trying everything they can to try and make him look bad anyway. Let Trump attempt to negotiate with the little idiot. No one else has had the balls to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      NK is in no position to bait anyone. The sanctions are putting a stranglehold on them. Of course Kim wants to attempt to get sanctions lifted. The only people who would think Trump looked bad for any outcome are the people who are trying everything they can to try and make him look bad anyway. Let Trump attempt to negotiate with the little idiot. No one else has had the balls to try it.
      I guess we'll see what happens in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
        I guess we'll see what spin the Trump haters will come up with in a few months.
        Fify.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          This may be the reason Trump fired him by a text. That's a move not done on a whim. He's sending a message.
          Has trump fired anyone on his wh admin face to face?
          Comey found out he was fired by watching tmz.
          He had to call FBI headquarters to find out he wasn't being punkd

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Yep, nail, meet hammer... but can't say I disagree with ol' Rex... Don't really disagree with the Donald either... They just did not fit each other and the Donald IS the boss...
            You'd think that with these two guys having over 100 years of professional experience between the two of them being publicly known that they or someone on their teams would have known BEFOREHAND that this would not be a good fit. With Tillerson being a Texan and not a yes manand all.
            Again, this points to POOR LEADERSHIP within the trump wh.

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
            It's a double edged sword...hard to get any sort of traction or cohesion as an administration when your turnover is 4X higher than your average Wal-Mart
            Originally posted by Landrover View Post

It is definitely high......with 21 of those being very high ranking. I think FOX noted that Reagan was second highest with 17......TOTAL! Bottom line, this is NOT usual or common when it comes to TOP aide turnover rate. No way to put lipstick on it.
            Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            Thus many at this high level?
            At this rate?
            All thinking alike.
            If you have a F500 that is replacing their c-suite and BoT at this rate you'll have a company that will quickly be on the pink sheets
            Why?
            Shows lack of vision and leadership.
            Business can't be trusted and their credit rating will be shot.

Would you invest your money in a company that the CEO replaces General Counsel and CFO just because he didn't like something they said on Twitter?
            This happens twice per year with each position in trumplandia.

If your COO tells you not to move fwd with a certain deal because it will destabilize the company and the CEO does it anyway which prompts your COO to quit (Cohn) the markets will eat your company alive.

This is a pure banana republic.

Comment

Has trump fired anyone on his wh admin face to face?
              Comey found out he was fired by watching tmz.
              He had to call FBI headquarters to find out he wasn't being punkd
              Your example of Comey proves my point. Comey lied under oath and leaked info to the media in addition to promoting the "extreme carelessness is not gross negligence" nonsense.

Should Trump treat him as if he were a career-long loyalist?

Comment

If you have a F500 that is replacing their c-suite and BoT at this rate you'll have a company that will quickly be on the pink sheets
                Why?
                Shows lack of vision and leadership.
                Business can't be trusted and their credit rating will be shot.

This is a pure banana republic.
                With $21T in debt and over $100T in unfunded future liabilities, the US certainly is already a penny stock if you're making that kind of comparison. Recall your hero Obama DOUBLED the debt in 8 years with NOTHING to show for it. There's your banana republic source.

Trump is the turnaround CEO who comes in to the failing, bankrupt organization and cleans house of all the useless, crooked, execs who ran the organization into the ground in the first place.

Comment

With $21T in debt and over $100T in unfunded future liabilities, the US certainly is already a penny stock if you're making that kind of comparison. Recall your hero Obama DOUBLED the debt in 8 years with NOTHING to show for it. There's your banana republic source.

Trump is the turnaround CEO who comes in to the failing, bankrupt organization and cleans house of all the useless, crooked, execs who ran the organization into the ground in the first place.
                  Boom!

Comment

He’s done great economically, but the budget is more of the same: deficit. Looks like the Republicans gave up on being the responsible spending party, that’s why Rand Paul ripped into them during the budget shut down. Wish they’d keep all those campain promises and get us in the black.
                    Last edited by sir shovelhands; 03-14-2018, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      Yes, we should follow the example of the past few admins. Obama was a great President. So was Bush, lets keep status quo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I'm just trying to make sure I'm correct, are you in belief that Obama was a great president? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
                        I'm just trying to make sure I'm correct, are you in belief that Obama was a great president? Really?
                        Adjust your sarcasm meter.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
                          Maybe the greatest we have ever known. A champion of the 1st and 2nd amendment. Eliminated the federal debt in one year and secured peace around the world.

Comment

Your example of Comey proves my point. Comey lied under oath and leaked info to the media in addition to promoting the "extreme carelessness is not gross negligence" nonsense.

Should Trump treat him as if he were a career-long loyalist?
                            Just because one of your employees is slimey doesn't mean you have to run your business that way.

A lot of folks on TBH are truly showing their values.

Comment

Whatever Obama did trump ADDED ON to it!
                              Lets see what trump does with the next 3 budgets and if they get lower than Obama's (doubt it)

Comment

Adjust your sarcasm meter.
                                There is no sarcasm in my statement, just need clarification

Comment

Working...
                                X