No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great read on what bitcoin is and isnt http://thereformedbroker.com/2018/01...re-making-now/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone else having a hard time on the exchanges? It's real slow for me today.

Comment

Ok so what's the consensus for top 3 to buy this week? A friend who is very heavy into btc said buy ICX quickly but wouldn't say why...

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
          Ok so what's the consensus for top 3 to buy this week? A friend who is very heavy into btc said buy ICX quickly but wouldn't say why...
          I would continue to buy tron and throw a little in ARN for a chance if it spikes again but I don't know anything about ARN. I've already spent my beer money this week so I'm hodling

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
            I personally wouldn't buy Ripple, based on the tech behind the coin. It's defiantly got a lot of hype and could potentially get up to $5.00ish. I don't think this is a good time to buy though, if you had bought between the $0.25-1.50 range then I would have said go for it. Not so much now that it's in the ~$2.50 ish range.
            So doubling your money isnt an adequate investment?

Comment

Im doing it wrong then... and i will continue to do it wrong.

Comment

#tron moving up today as expected. #chartsneverlie

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post

I’ve noticed Binance slow on my phone. That’s all I’ve looked at today. Somebody do a magic dance and make ACCP run up to $4 again! [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post

Double post

Skinny

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      So doubling your money isnt an adequate investment?

It’s not that doubling my money isn’t adequate, more so that I don’t agree with the tech behind Ripple. I fell like it’s more of a $1.50 coin, I’d be afraid to buy at a high and watch it go down. Even the developer has said beware of buying in to the hype.

There are really only two ways I see it doubling or going higher, 1) big time hype (I think the Coinbase rumors helped the price spike to where it is) 2) it gets listed on coinbase and the price jumps to $10 because all the new buyers have heard what it’s done in the past...

The problem I see with coinbase is they’re having difficulty with the volume as is, not sure they’re ready to take on the additional volume ripple has (huge market cap and coin availability)

Of course I could be completely wrong and Ripple could spike to $10 tomorrow.

Comment

It’s not that doubling my money isn’t adequate, more so that I don’t agree with the tech behind Ripple. I fell like it’s more of a $1.50 coin, I’d be afraid to buy at a high and watch it go down. Even the developer has said beware of buying in to the hype.

There are really only two ways I see it doubling or going higher, 1) big time hype (I think the Coinbase rumors helped the price spike to where it is) 2) it gets listed on coinbase and the price jumps to $10 because all the new buyers have heard what it’s done in the past...

The problem I see with coinbase is they’re having difficulty with the volume as is, not sure they’re ready to take on the additional volume ripple has (huge market cap and coin availability)

I'd like to see $10, I bought it at .70, going to let it ride and hope it will be added to coinbase

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                          I'd like to see $10, I bought it at .70, going to let it ride and hope it will be added to coinbase
                          Heck, I'd like to see it at $5, but $10 works for me too.

Comment

Are you sure you aren’t confusing it with LTC?

Comment

I’m curious what you dislike about it. It’s much faster and cheaper than BitCoin. It’s already gaining support from banks, Amazon, etc. I see it going to $40/coin this year from everything I’ve read and researched.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                                I’m curious what you dislike about it. It’s much faster and cheaper than BitCoin. It’s already gaining support from banks, Amazon, etc. I see it going to $40/coin this year from everything I’ve read and researched.
                                Don't confuse that Ripple's technology is gaining support from banks to replace swift, not Ripple the coin. And the fact that 60 billion can be sold by devs at any point. $40 is a bit ambitious for next year. I do hope it goes to the moon for you guys though!

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X