i got a great deal on a kodiak magnum today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got a great deal on a kodiak magnum today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have to say my favorite recurves to shoot are those that are around 52 inches. ilike them as ground blind hunting is so much better with a short bow for me. i already have a kodiak mgnum 55# but i have always wanted a lighter, i bought the 55# for 75.00 about 7 yrs ago from a archery shop she has around 15 kills so far. today while in a local pawn shot i found my new love a 45# kodiak magnum i looked her over had some scuff marks and all but still had the medallion, price tag was 79.00 i also noticed a quiver of arrows upon closer look i seen they were 2213 with feathers price for 15 2213 with feathers and a cheap quiver 14.99. so less then 100.00 i walked out with something i wanted, the local shop didnt have any beaver balls or a flemish string so i had him throw on a continuous loop and a set of matthews monkey tails for now. i still need to get a new rest and strike plate. took her home set her brace height to match the heavier kodiakmag same for the nock point and shot a great group @ 12 yards
    first group out of kodiak mag 45#

both of them side by side 45# on left 55# on right

Sweetness!

Comment

Awesome find man!!

Clay

Comment

That brings back some memories there, my Dad bought me and my younger brother both Kmags back in 1976. Green like yours.
        Dont never sell it! They are handy little bows.

Comment

Awesome find and deal!!!

Comment

Col deal, I never can find anything in pawn shops!

Comment

and a left handed one, must have been fate

Comment

congrats, nice looking backwards bow.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Very cool

Comment

nice

Comment

Dang sweet deal Howie! You are shooting it very well to from the looks of that group. Get them hogs baited up, it's time for us to make a hunt

Comment

I just sold one for a lot more than that. You got a great deal!

J.P.

Comment

Working...
                          X