MEB Vanderpool Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MEB Vanderpool Trip

Had a great time. Did not get to visit with as many as I had hoped. My bribe of grilled chicken did not get as many to my camp as I had hoped.

Chris surprised me and showed up with Peyton my youngest grand kid. I am hoping to hang around long enough to make a lot of hunts with the little guy.

I was fortunate enough to win the 4 wheeler trailer. Sure was glad I need it for a MT mule deer trip in Sept. I bought a much larger trailer from Maxey a couple of months back that I did want to pull that far.

Lance, Dante and I are looking for a lease if any of you have openings we would be glad to hear from you. We leased 600 acres from a rancher last year for 10k only to figure out it was about 200 acres. Fool me once..........

Hope all of you had as much fun as we did.
    Take care Mike.

Nice to have met you Mike and congrats on the trailer win. It really is a perfect size.

Wish I could have visited some more. This was our 1st time there and we didn't get there until 2:00 on Saturday. Next time we will come in on Friday.

J.P.

Comment

Congratulations on a real nice trailer.

Comment

Mike sent you a pm

Comment

You took my trailer home lol

Congrats on the wins and the great time. It was fun watching your crew enjoying themselves out there.

Comment

Sorry I did not get to catch up with you Mike! I'll see you down the road I'm sure. Congrats on winning MY trailer too!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
            X