Mechanic in BCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mechanic in BCS

Anyone have a referral? 2012 Chev Silverado 2WD. Service Stabilitrack and ABS lights popped on this morning.

Any help much appreciated! Dealership steals both arms and a leg for work to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t think of the name but it’s off of Texas behind Dairy Queen by the Golds Gym, pretty good place, my boss had all his work done there and I did too when I lived there

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
      I can’t think of the name but it’s off of Texas behind Dairy Queen by the Golds Gym, pretty good place, my boss had all his work done there and I did too when I lived there

Aggieland Automotive?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
        Aggieland Automotive?
        I believe so, they were good and seemed reasonable. My boss would get the oil changed in all of his vehicles there and wouldn’t let anyone else touch a vehicle, even his new diesel

Comment

B&B auto in Bryan does good work also

Comment

I recommend Olympic Automotive on 29th in Bryan. Bill is a good man and can fix most anything. He's not free, but he's fair and trustworthy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mobile Mechanic of Aggieland, his name is Chet and he comes to where you have the truck and does it there. PM For his number. He use to work at CarDoc then broke out on his own. Does good work.

Comment

Brazos Valley Automotive in College Station. No work done without a call of whats wrong and the price to fix. Good folks

Comment

Had work done at pilger's and they did a good job...its been a while though so no promises.

Comment

Christian Brothers
                    Ask for Austin

Comment

Were the brakes wet? I have a 07 that did that with wet brakes

Comment

You will pay out the nose if you take it to Aggieland auto.

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                          Christian Brothers
                          Ask for Austin
                          Christian Brothers are about as bad as dealerships.

Comment

I had good luck wit Seviks on south Texas by Walmart

Comment

Stratta Auto Repair on South College in Bryan. They helped me squeeze another six years out of my previous truck, after Sevcik’s said it was done for. Plus the guy is a bow hunter.

Comment

Working...
                              X