Headed to New York City today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to New York City today.

5 days, never been, going for work. Any must eats from the green screen? Might catch the Yankees and Boston playoff game. I just hope I can find a place to watch the Cowboys and Texans tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balthazar Restaurant, very good when we were there.

Comment

Da Nico Ristorante, off Mulberry Street in Little Italy

Comment

Eats , it’s all good. I liked New York & would visit again. Don’t want to live there. Have a good meeting

Comment

I do remember eating at Del Monicos. Very expensive steaks but very good.

Comment

Hotdog with onion sauce and a pretzel from in front to Madison garden, a bagel from any corner shop in the morning with your coffee.

Comment

Be sure to get a slice of pizza while you're there. Sorry I don't have a recommendation as to where, but it's amazing how much better tasting a good slice of pizza is in NYC

Comment

There are no deer there.

Comment

If your going to be in Midtown. Hard to beat Carmines for Italian food. Family style.
                  Downtown in Chinatown...Wo Hops, open 24/7.
                  Do visit the 9/11 Museum and Memorial. There is a lot to do in lower Manhattan.
                  Smith and Wollenskys on 3rd ave for steaks. If you make it to Brooklyn, then by all means visit Peter Lugers for steaks and Spumoni Gardens for pizza. If you are going to make a Yankee Stadium game. Good luck getting tix. Close by is Little Italy in the Bronx. The Arthur ave food district. Cannot go wrong in any store or restaurant you go into for Italian delicacies. Rigolettos is my favorite. If you make it to Queens, Visit the Parkside restaurant in Corona, close to Citifield.
                  PM inbound

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                    There are no deer there.
                    Oh really?

Coyotes also.

I prefer hunting in the Hill country but I have hunted 35 miles north of NYC and saw deer non stop all day long.

Comment

Go to a freaking playoff game!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X