Cowboy hats and flip flops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboy hats and flip flops?

How many of you wear your cowboy hats with shorts and flip flops or with shorts and some other footwear? Cowboy hats that have replaced your ball cap?

Interesting question. I don't ride a horse or go to the beach and my name ain't Kenny Chesney so I don't wear any of that.

Comment

Not out and about. Working in the yard or at the lake I will here and there

Comment

I do. I like my hat and if I want to wear it I do, dont really care what others think even if I'm in shorts and flops lol
        Last edited by txbowkill; 07-01-2018, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Don't own a cowboy hat

Comment

I’m currently sporting a wide brimmed cowboy hat, tank top, a pair of 1990’s Tiddies brand flip flops and a yellow banana hammock, why do you ask?

Comment

Is this Queer Eye For The Straight Guy TBH version?

A lot of men are concerned about what other men wear!

If they are wearing a kuiu t-shirt they get a pass.
              Crocs are acceptable only on Pride weekend
              Last edited by Traildust; 07-01-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

dont be hatin on my slides

Comment

I wear a cowboy hat most of the time that I’m outdoors from may through October. I grew up working on the farm and we wore them for sun protection. My grandparents would buy all the boys a new one each summer. I can remember my grandma saying “ you better wear your hat or you’re going to cook your brains”. So I wear my hat with whatever clothes I’m wearing at the time. Sometimes boots, sometimes flip flops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

You are quite the inquisitive young man there spotsanddots. Most of the threads you start, end with a question mark.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                      Don't own a cowboy hat
                      Had my face carved on too many times not to own and wear a hat in the sun. basal cell carcinoma is not your friend

Comment

I wear my hat whenever I feel like it. If I’m gunna be in the sun working I’m wearing it. If I’m floating the river or st the beach. I’m wearing it. It’s about protection not “looks”

Comment

You might catch me at the farm in boots, hat and shorts. A lot.
                          More if the bull nettle wasn’t a constant problem
                          Never in flip flops.

Comment

Last edited by eastxhunter; 07-01-2018, 08:17 AM. Reason: Y not

Comment

I do. Not for the outdated look just for covering my bald head out in the yard

Why are you asking?

Comment

Working...
                              X