Shiner commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiner commercial

Heard there was going to be a shiner beer commercial from family that lives in shiner ....Did it air yet ?

Not that I have seen...probably going to get my house burned down now by TBHers for watching!

Comment

Yes & I did not think it was very good.

Comment

dang i missed it ....

Comment

Haven’t seen the Shiner commercial, but I did see the Anheuser Busch commercial for Coors Light, you know when they put water in cans for hurricane victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Haven’t seen the Shiner commercial, but I did see the Anheuser Busch commercial for Coors Light, you know when they put water in cans for hurricane victims.

Thats funny right there

Comment

Seen it twice and it's a bit corny, but seeing as how my wife is from Shiner she is excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

That’s awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                  Not that I have seen...probably going to get my house burned down now by TBHers for watching!
                  Im watching too Dang good game.

Comment

Just saw it and it sucked IMO! Saying how many weird people are coming to Texas and how we should be welcoming to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X