Country Corner Buck Contest Cypress Tx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Country Corner Buck Contest Cypress Tx.

Any of y'all around Cypress need to check it out. 35$ you get a Richardson style cap and sticker upon entry, then for an extra 10$ at the door to the banquet you get a ribeye steak dinner and alachol included. It's a great contest there are normally 350-400 entry's. Lots of jackets given away and especially to the youth! They hold their viewings and scorings every Tuesday night it's a great time to bring in and show off your kill and talk with fellow hunters. It's on the corner of Grant road and Cypress rose hill just come on in and sign up!

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
    Any of y'all around Cypress need to check it out. 35$ you get a Richardson style cap and sticker upon entry, then for an extra 10$ at the door to the banquet you get a ribeye steak dinner and alachol included. It's a great contest there are normally 350-400 entry's. Lots of jackets given away and especially to the youth! They hold their viewings and scorings every Tuesday night it's a great time to bring in and show off your kill and talk with fellow hunters. It's on the corner of Grant road and Cypress rose hill just come on in and sign up!
    Any where to see any more info on categories and stuff? I googled and all that came up is a old FB page, and a website that doesn't work. Thanks!

Comment

Not sure about a website I know they normally have a Facebook page but there are a variety of catagories such as spike,mass, most points, 6,7,8,9,10 widest, best overall, 180 and up, 150 and up,and those are for high and low fence. There's women's division has those categories for both high and low fence as well as youth. There is also longest turkey. A bow catagory. There are abunch of categories. It's run out of an old ice house the number is 281-255-8029

Comment

Blakes charging 35 and an extra 10 at the door for the dinner now?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Blakes charging 35 and an extra 10 at the door for the dinner now?
          It’s still 35.00 as far as I know

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
            It’s still 35.00 as far as I know
            Ive only been signing up wife and kiddo the last couple years and havent done it yet this year. Shes gonna run by there on the way home and Ill find out

Comment

Good people and a great contest

Comment

Working...
              X