iPhone 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone 7

I have one on preorder. Who else is excited to get one?

Nope. Was told by the guy at Verizon to never buy the regular always wait until the S comes out. He said the regulars are just a pre phone to appease the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
      Nope. Was told by the guy at Verizon to never buy the regular always wait until the S comes out. He said the regulars are just a pre phone to appease the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I would think it would be in reverse, the new technology/improvements are always in the new model, the S model is really minimal bumps in improvement, to appease the masses. I've got a few months till I'm eligible but will be ordering the 7+ when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
        I would think it would be in reverse, the new technology/improvements are always in the new model, the S model is really minimal bumps in improvement, to appease the masses. I've got a few months till I'm eligible but will be ordering the 7+ when I can.

Told the same...

Comment

Glad I'm working nights to pre-order.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ask samsung about their new phone. They are HOT.

Comment

I'm hearing that next years model is going to have major changes due to the 10 year anniversary of the iphone. Like a curved screen.

Comment

So how many folks are going to have to go out and buy bluetooth headphones? Since the 7 doesnt have a jack

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                  So how many folks are going to have to go out and buy bluetooth headphones? Since the 7 doesnt have a jack

Comes with an adapter for lightning plug. No worries.

Comment

I just can't bring myself to spend $650 on a phone. Instead I spend $200 on a phone that leaves me complaining for 3 years and counting.

Comment

And what if you want to listen to music and charge your phone?

Comment

That's when a set of Bluetooth ear pods would be handy...obviously.

Comment

So now your saying i have to throw away a perfectly good set of headphones and buy a bluetooth set just because apple is money hungry and decided to forgo the jack? Only reason they cut it out is the knew they could get away with it because the fan base would be willing to drop 50 extra bucks and get the headphones as well as the phone

Comment

...there's an app for that

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                              Ask samsung about their new phone. They are HOT.
                              Yep, had one and traded it back in for it's baby brother...

Comment

Working...
                              X