Trump 2016: Mockery or Legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump 2016: Mockery or Legit?

Can't decide if he's for real, or just making a mockery of the process?

A day into it and he's already said some pretty outlandish things:
    Build a "great Great Wall on our southern border & have Mexico foot the bill"

And the most out there statement:

"Has better hair than Marco Rubio"

He is for real

Comment

Real or not, I would not vote for a man that has run 4 of his own companies into Bankruptcy!

Comment

He is in favor of some gun control. He's advocated in the past for the confiscation of a percentage of people's bank accounts to pay off the national debt, and a few other nutty liberal-type ideas.

I'll pass.

Comment

I'd vote for Perry before I voted for that clown...

Cruz '16

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            Real or not, I would not vote for a man that has run 4 of his own companies into Bankruptcy!
            That can actually be (and probably was for him) a savvy business move.

I think he's probably trying to interjection some kind of sense of urgency into the conversation but in the long run I think it's mostly self-serving and would not vote for him.

Cruz on, 2016.

Comment

I'd probably buy tickets to see him and Rick perry debate. That could be high comedy

Comment

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
                I'd probably buy tickets to see him and Rick perry debate. That could be high comedy
                "Good Hair" vs. "The Combover"!!!!

Showdown at the Salon!!!!!!

SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                  "Good Hair" vs. "The Combover"!!!!

Showdown at the Salon!!!!!!

SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!SUNDAY!!!!!!!!
                  With all of these candidates, thry should set up an ncaa tournament style debate system. Seed them, and have them debate one on one. The winner moved on, and the person left standing is the candidate.

Comment

With all of these candidates, thry should set up an ncaa tournament style debate system. Seed them, and have them debate one on one. The winner moved on, and the person left standing is the candidate.
                    With all the wailing and gnashing of teeth over the CFB playoff seedings, can you imagine the tidal wave of derp that would come out over the debate seedings?

I don't think Webster's has a word for that yet.

Comment

I have seen about a dozen threads about him on various websites. He is the only one people are talking about.

Comment

The good thing about Trump, he's not into this for Political reasoning and his outspoken, brass personality will spill issues on the electoral stage, that other Politicians wanted to say but, can't say.....because they are professional politicians.

He's going to stir the pot so deeply, the media will focus on him, and he will charge head on into the issues and counter-defensive crap the DEMS have tossed up for years.

He will get people thinking and the old blue collar fella, who has been wondering these things, will now hear a man screaming at all to hear inside the BELTWAY. What about jobs? What about trade? What about downsizing the Military? What about ISIS? What about interest rates? What about Obama Care? What about National Debt? What's up with the Mexicans - Cartels - Wide open borders and double standards between us and old Mexico? What about Benghazi? What about IRS targeting GOP and Conservative Groups? On and on and on.

He's good for what his purpose will be. Bringing focus and attention back to the REAL ISSUES that plague the system now. There will be no soft statements, no flip flop perspectives and such, he will talk numbers, he will challenge others to address some of these issues, and my thought is, he will bring out more of what we need to hear and know, as he tears into the entire Political circus.

That's his purpose. He's not going to get elected but, he's certainly going to rattle the cage and call them all out on the BS that we've gone on to either accept, ignore and or felt we couldn't bring any of it to light because, no one has the spine to say these things.

He's rich...he has nothing to lose. He will serve a purpose. That purpose will simply be...tear into the DEMS using their tactic to do so. He will bring about EXPOSURE, and this attitude, will bring about the character set, how they deal with these issues and accusations, of each candidate on both sides. Not just lip service but....what are you going to do address and get something done about the issues?

2016 will be very entertaining...wait and watch!
                        Last edited by AtTheWall; 06-17-2015, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Hey don't be stealing ideas from WBAP! lol.

Comment

The DNC has already started chumming the waters......

Comment

Republican debates this year shall be a joy to watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X