Grudges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grudges

Who here besides me struggles with this?
    I'm having a hard time with this and its causing some disagreement in the family.

Originally posted by *DW* View Post
    Who here besides me struggles with this?
    I'm having a hard time with this and its causing some disagreement in the family.
    I used to until the day I figured out that the only one I was driving crazy by holding a grudge was me.
    Let it go. Breath deep.

Comment

Sometimes I wish I could hold one, but for some reason I just cant hold one for long now days.

Comment

I created a career for myself because of one. Forgive? Yes! Forget? Not a chance!

Comment

I hold a lot of low-level grudges, but my wife's held some big ones. Over the last several years she's seemed to get over those grudges with my help, but for some reason, I still hold a lot of my grudges. I think it's time for me to be less discriminatory.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
            Sometimes I wish I could hold one, but for some reason I just cant hold one for long now days.
            x2 I'll go the bed swearing all kinds of revenge etc then I wake up and it's all good

Comment

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
              I hold a lot of low-level grudges, but my wife's held some big ones. Over the last several years she's seemed to get over those grudges with my help, but for some reason, I still hold a lot of my grudges. I think it's time for me to be less discriminatory.

My wife hasn't spoken to her mother in 6 years

Comment

I do, cant wait until I can get even.

Comment

Life's to short.

Comment

I never did but here of late I'm warming up to the idea of it .

Comment

Originally posted by 10mmWendell View Post
                      x2 I'll go the bed swearing all kinds of revenge etc then I wake up and it's all good
                      glad I am not the only one.

Comment

I used to. I finally realized that bitterness is corrosive and it only corrodes the vessel in which it is held

Comment

Yes and no, some stuff yes just on the principle of the matter. The trivial stuff? Nah life is to short.

Comment

My dad told me something when I first started college... Life ain't too short to hold a grudge, but regardless of the grudge life is gonna move on whether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                              Yes and no, some stuff yes just on the principle of the matter. The trivial stuff? Nah life is to short.
                              After looking at the goad thread I have to agree with this, but I havent slept yet. That kind of thing might linger a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X