X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How was that forceable contact?
      So now they have to enforce any contact to the head of the opponent? He even pulled up and avoided the majority of the hit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

BS targeting call against atm. Jeez, whats this sport coming too. We use to hit harder than that in HS practice.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
          BS targeting call against atm. Jeez, whats this sport coming too. We use to hit harder than that in HS practice.

Yep, that was very weak

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post

Not BS at all. He lowered the crown of his helmet right into the helmet of the receiver. It’s consistently called every week. There was absolutely no reason to do it either. Dumb move.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              Not BS at all. He lowered the crown of his helmet right into the helmet of the receiver. It’s consistently called every week. There was absolutely no reason to do it either. Dumb move.

It wasnt a hard hit, was my point.

Comment

Finally back to the casa. Plenty of good games on!

Comment

The definition of the penalty says a forcable hit, that was not even a thud from practice let alone a forcable hit. They have to fix how they call that penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                    Sic’Em!!
                    Good luck! Did you get down to the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      The definition of the penalty says a forcable hit, that was not even a thud from practice let alone a forcable hit. They have to fix how they call that penalty.
                      It's a dumb rule altogether. I don't know what the answer is.....

Comment

Well we are ******

Comment

Wrong again.....he did the exact opposite. He pulled up to avoid the big hit. Note to people who’ve never played the game, helmets do actually touch during a game.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            It's a dumb rule altogether. I don't know what the answer is.....
                            It’s a stupid rule being called by knee jerking idiots, afraid of being blamed for injuries, who miss more than they get right. It’s never going away and it’s ruining football.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 7

Shoulder injury
                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Chad C; 10-13-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Elinger done?

Comment

Working...
                                X