Road Trip to Onalaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Trip to Onalaska

I have to run down to Onalaska to meet with a client/member on October 2nd.

Anybody need a quote while I'm in the area???
    Where to eat lunch???
    Anything I should stop and see on my way down???
    Anybody need anything toted back or forth while in down there???

What is it you're "quoting"?

Comment

Mrs. jeans is hard to beat in Onalaska. Barbq to fried shrimp, never had anything bad.

Comment

If you are a fisherman Tackle Addict is on 190 at Kickapoo Creek.

Comment

x2 on Mrs. Jeans, very good food.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            I was wondering the same thing. For his sake I sure hope it isn't toothbrushes.

Comment

Do believe he is an insurance agent.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Jerry’s Resturant has great home cooked meals!

Comment

Originally posted by GLM View Post
                  Jerry’s Resturant has great home cooked meals!
                  Great food....and the ****tiest service you'll ever encounter.

Comment

For the love of Pete, DO NOT SPEED through there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Insurance.... Home/Auto/Life/Helicopter/Tank/Missile Launchers...

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        Hahahaha. Everyone is saying that now. Shame as it used to be ran real well.

Comment

This is no lie...I used to work in Onalaska pretty often, we quit going there due to the employees and their attitudes.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            Hahahaha. Everyone is saying that now. Shame as it used to be ran real well.
                            Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                            This is no lie...I used to work in Onalaska pretty often, we quit going there due to the employees and their attitudes.
                            Yep. I've been eating there for years. I used to never miss the opportunity to stop and eat some breakfast there. Now, you get served by some middle-aged dirty-leg with Marlboro breath, festered sores on her arms and a fading black eye....with the crappy attitude to match. I don't think it's too much to ask for some coffee without feeling like you're too much trouble to someone whose other biggest trouble is their probation officer trying to trade some leg for time served. Welcome to Polk County.

Comment

Yep. I've been eating there for years. I used to never miss the opportunity to stop and eat some breakfast there. Now, you get served by some middle-aged dirty-leg with Marlboro breath, festered sores on her arms and a fading black eye....with the crappy attitude to match. I don't think it's too much to ask for some coffee without feeling like you're too much trouble to someone whose other biggest trouble is their probation officer trying to trade some leg for time served. Welcome to Polk County.
                              And to top all of that off, they will let a group of 8 men eat lunch without telling them their card machine has been out for 2 days. No signs either. Then they got pissy because we didn't all have cash.

There is a Mexican place down the road that's not too bad, or if you make it into Livingston go to Florida's Kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                              X