Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used SBE2

Comment

Can't go wrong with an old school Remington 1100. They been killin **** forever.

Comment

Beretta all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
          Beretta all day

Another great one. Berretta or Benelli, whichever shoes fits the shooter best.

Comment

I have to say Beretta also. A300 or AL 390 Silver Mallard.

Comment

Beretta owns Benelli, and Benelli owns Stoeger, and Stoeger copied the inertia driven system, then Benelli tightened it up in their plant in Turkey, and refined it. Hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by saltaholic View Post
                stoeger m3500

been shooting a stoeger for 12 years and i can keep up with the high end brands with minimal maintenance. Benelli owns stoeger and uses the same parts on allot of it
                x2 !

Comment

The original H&K Import Benelli M1 is worth being on the list...there are still good clean used ones for under 1k.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Can't go wrong with an old school Remington 1100. They been killin **** forever.
                    I totally agree with you sir. I shoot my Remmy 1100 12ga lights out compared to my Citori 12ga when wing shooting. But I shoot the Citori way better on clays. A Remmy in good condition can be had for under 4 bills leaving you 6 bills for shells........

Comment

Didn't know what to expect when I got my Weatherby SA-08 Upland (off the green screen). But it has been awesome. A bit nicer on the wallet as well.

RJH1 got it right tho.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        love my browning silver hunter

Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                          Didn't know what to expect when I got my Weatherby SA-08 Upland (off the green screen). But it has been awesome. A bit nicer on the wallet as well.

RJH1 got it right tho.

I am a Benelli and Beretta guy in the semi-auto arena but I have two buddies with the Weatherby SA-08s and their kids shoot the youths.....they all love them. If I was buying another one and didn't want to pay Benelli/Beretta prices, I'd seriously be looking at them. Budsgunshop.com has a helluva price on them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                            Friends wife is looking to get him a shotgun for Christmas and was looking for advice. Was thinking about the 1187, but not really as familiar with current gun models as I used to be. Mostly upland hunting, maybe a duck or goose or 2 thrown in. Thoughts?

Personally I would be staying away from current Remington semi-auto production. The QC has gone downhill since the investment company took over. This coming from a long time user of the older 1100s and original 11-87s.

Comment

www.Budsgunshop.com

Weatherby SA-08

Unique dual valve system that allows you to shoot light 7/8 ounce and heavy 3 inch loads. Receiver constructed of CNC machined aircraft-grade alloy. Drop out trigger syst

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...tte+Barrel%2FB

Wood Upland

Dual valve system offers wide range of load versatility. Chrome-lined barrel; chrome-plated bolt. CNC-machined receiver. Drop out trigger system. All metalwork is matte b

Walnut stock with precision cut-checkering and high gloss finish. Rich high lustre finish on metalwork. Vented top rib dissipates heat and aids in target acquisition. Dua

Waterfowl

FAMILY:SA-08 Series  MODEL:SA-08 Waterfowl  TYPE:Shotgun  ACTION:Semi-Auto  FINISH:Realtree Max-5  STOCK/FRA

Comment

I love my Browning Maxus and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone for just about any type of shooting. Fabarm L4S is supposed to be great according to Randy Wakeman.

Comment

Working...
                                X