X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no lid on my back porch....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Strike another thing off the list of things I thought I’d never see discussed on TBH[emoji15][emoji15]

Men asking what other men should do with a toilet seat[emoji15]
      Agreed, but I will answer anyway. You put it up or down as needed. I leave it as used. Putting it down means I will probably be putting it right back up next time I use it. Thats kinda ignorant. I pee way more than my "wife". If I need it down for "other" reasons and I left it up last time, I just put it down. I have never understood the argument for always putting it down ....

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
        Leaving a toilet seat down in hopes the next user may be a squatter is a interesting idea. Does it take too much self awareness for he/she to prepare the toilet seat before he/she uses it? Or is it considered chivalrous to lower a toilet seat for a lady or confused gentleman?
        Exactly. How hard is it to look before going? If they dont, is it ok if I dont look either and leave it down to pee? That will go over real well...

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Down.

Not cause my wife is a weaker vessel. It's cause she has zero tolerance policy and don't mind slapping you upside your head.
          To dang funny, mine would do the same

Weaker vessel is not an insult from the Bible.
          Us men won't get a girly infection if we fall through the toilet seat into the filth that lies bellow
          Verse just means to take care of them better than we take care of ourselves .

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
            Wait until you’re 70, then you’ll understand!
            Yessir but i wasn't talkin about the age thing

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
              Down. If you have ever been shocked out of a deep sleep from your wife screaming at you because her butt hit the water, you might understand.

I am kidding, I do put it down but because we don't like to let the dogs and cats get into the water since we use those tank tablets.
              Yes my wife has yelled at me for this one. I normally put it back down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                Down to keep the dogs out of it
                This for us

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Strike another thing off the list of things I thought I’d never see discussed on TBH[emoji15][emoji15]

Men asking what other men should do with a toilet seat[emoji15]
                  Just when I thought there was no way that we could possibly add something else to the list.

Comment

Toilet seat? What's a toilet seat?

Comment

I can't say I've ever lifted a toilet seat in my life and I was outnumbered by women growing up. I can aim so it's not a problem. Almost falling in the toilet after you've spent a few hours at the Chinese buffet is a problem. Almost crapping your pants is bad enough without feeling like IT grabbed your underwear and is trying to drag you through the porcelain pony.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphart View Post
                        The seat and lid are always down until used, then shut again before flushing. The water swirling brings some contents into the air to land on surfaces within 6 feet.
                        This, it's a matter of general hygiene.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Toilet seat? What's a toilet seat?
                          I like to pee and poop outside too.

Comment

Come on hunting season......

But if you need to know. Leave up when taking a number 1 and leave down if taking a number 2.

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                              Down.
                              Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.
                              Ok. Just don't tell them that they are the weaker vessel. It's ok for us to know it, but if they know we know it, or they think we think it, then it can cause great tumult within. You get my drift.........?

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                                You can't read?
                                Don't recognize the Bible?
                                Quoting the bible on a thread for the toilet seat position... ***?

Get it now???

Comment

Working...
                                X