Who all holds a record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackbuck world record

We had a hunter kill a big blackbuck but it was in 1979-1980. And never entered it anywhere. He was a freak that was huge. Have had nothing anywhere close since then. He would score about 80 plus and now realize he would have maybe been the record at the time. Only thing I got.

Comment

Drank 8 beers before having to pee out the door of a box blind.

Comment

I had the Lake Leon White Crappie Record but only place that would certify it was in Abilene and they said it needed to be alive so the drive from Stephenville to Abilene with a live crappie wasn't going to happen was a little over 15.5" kept it in my fishtank until we gave up on the search for a certified scale.

Comment

I still have the school record for discus at my high school.

184’ 5”
          Last edited by Grizz83; 01-30-2018, 07:35 AM.

Comment

My Oldest son had the Livingston lake and youth lake record for freshwater drum (since broken)

My middle son still holds the Livingston Youth lake record for Blue Catfish.

Comment

I got close back in college. This was number 2 on Gibbons Creek for a while. Not sure where she ranks now, She was just a little over 14 and 1/2 pounds.

-john

Last edited by TX_Hoghunter; 01-30-2018, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I plan on setting a record on Thursday morning at 8 am of most squirrels killed with one shot under deer feeder..

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                  Do bathroom records count?
                  If they do I took the trophy away from you when I went to Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                    Admin--who has the record for the most time-outs?
                    Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                    Gotta be Ragin
                    Jhill313 has the fastest lifetime ban LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                      I *think* I still hold the Muy Grande Deer Contest record for archery whitetail.
                      I know your Repro is still in there.

Comment

Reaching WAY back; fastest goal scored in a state of Florida high school men's soccer tournament - 23 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
                          I was told I held the record at my high school for most office visits during my senior year. Went on to become a teacher. Go figure.
                          If we had attended the same High School you would have probably been a distant second!!! And I too became a teacher!!! LOL!!!

Comment

My exwife holds the record for the most annoying woman on the face of this earth.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I hold the family record for sucking down a beer. Lol, we actually had a contest and I beat the closest competitor by 1 1/2 seconds
                              I also won a Blue ribbon for same thing in mid 80's for National Swimming Pool Institute

Comment

My son (Lorenzo Fouts) holds 7 school football records at Southwestern College (NAIA) in Kansas. After graduation he played 1 year in Germany for the Hildesheim Invaders where they won the championship in 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X