• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew it!! (Ice Dragon was awesome!)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Yessss john targareyon aire to the iron throne!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aegon Targaryon*

Haha.

That's his real name apparently

Comment

Blue fire. Melted the wall. No ice dragons

Comment

Crazy.

Comment

Cerise scamming

Jamie saying screw it and joining the north

Steroided up blue fire dragon

Incest

Dany is going to find out when she gets in the north she's gunna be in second place behind John

Is cerise actually preggo

The whites south of the wall....

And it won't be until 2019 till we probably see crap!!

Comment

I just wanna know how in the heck does that blue dragon fly with holes in its wings???

And with that blue dragon, unless it somehow turns back to its mother's side, how in the heck are the humans, even with 2 regular dragons, gonna win?

Comment

I always had a hunch there was much more to the story than Rhaegar kidnapping Lyanna. Hints and suble messages from the books. Jaime riding North to warn them of Cersie intentions? Loved how little finger got played, didnt like the ice dragon.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                  Just logical deduction my dear Watson. I actually have no idea what the dragon will shoot out of it's mouth. It will probably be ice, but a blue flame would be cool as heck!

Have to add a few other 'predictions' for the finale...

I hope Brienne meets Lady Stoneheart; Arya kills Littlefinger and makes good with Sansa; Jon's lineage is revealed (so he can stick it to all the northern houses who are so darn wishy washy on who they will follow); Bran just sits on his stupid wheel chair doing nothing; Theon actually does something useful (like head out to get his sister to repay what she did for him a while back); Euron and Jamie have another exchange of advice ; Tyrion finally does something right (kill Cersei??? lol); Benjen makes another dramatic entry; Bron rescues the beautiful Sand Snake;the Night King does something cool with his new pet; and Clegane Bowl goes down!!

Now that would be a finale I would love to see!
                  Gosh darn, I was pretty close on my predictions for the finale. And Clegane Bowl almost went down!!!

Comment

Oh and one of the more important things!

Thormund better freaking still be alive! He has unfinished business with miss Tarth!

Comment

Just have to add... I'm calling it now- Danerys dies giving birth to Jon's (Aegar? Or Eddard? Didn't quite hear what his true name was) baby boy for the series finale next year.

Comment

Awesome ending!!

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                          I always had a hunch there was much more to the story than Rhaegar kidnapping Lyanna. Hints and suble messages from the books. Jaime riding North to warn them of Cersie intentions? Loved how little finger got played, didnt like the ice dragon.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You're on to something...which is why the next HBO GOT show will premier in 2019. Next year, 2018, the Fat Man releases a book. His next book will be about the Rebellion and the Targaryans. GRRM is gonna do some explaining for the book fans. It is my suspicion that he's doing this to sell more books. There will be people who cannot wait an extra year, they'll buy the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                            Just have to add... I'm calling it now- Danerys dies giving birth to Jon's (Aegar? Or Eddard? Didn't quite hear what his true name was) baby boy for the series finale next year.

I don't...but I think Cersei dies giving birth.

Comment

Another awesome episode!

Comment

Great episode! Loved seeing Littlefinger get his

Comment

Working...
                                X