This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    So Aggies are ok with a loss because the score was close? That is what it has come down to? Consolation prizes? Your coach makes 7.5 mill a year and a loss is ok? Hell, not that long ago Pitt beat Clemson. How do you know Clemson didn't just have a Clemson off game? They have them every year. SMDH.

LSU beat #8 Miami easily and SE La. by 31. I still say their offensive line sucks, play calling is vanilla, and the QB is holding the ball way too long and staring down receivers. Auburn will skull drag them next week if this continues. And, so will most of the teams left on their SEC schedule.

Come on aggie. I would hope losing no matter how close the game was has not become acceptable. If that was the case teams like Kentucky would be world beaters. They always play people close. But, mostly end up on the losing side. And, that is with a lot less talent and coaches making a lot less.

If we had lost to a basketball school I would be ******. Not being ranked and losing by 2 to a number 2, not so much. What’s your angle pot stirrer. You’ve been talking **** all week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This alone provides hope for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Not trying to ruin the Aggy mood...but didn't Sumlin go 11-2, Beat Bama and another blue blood in a bowl? We heard all this same crap about how Texas sucked and y'all were all WRTS and recruiting well....

It was a nice game, albeit a loss but it was just one game.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Sumlin didn’t win anything. Johnny won those games. Also those were Sherman recruits. Kingsbury was a large part of those 11 wins as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
          If we had lost to a basketball school I would be ******. Not being ranked and losing by 2 to a number 2, not so much. What’s your angle pot stirrer. You’ve been talking **** all week.

They’re nervous

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            Sumlin didn’t win anything. Johnny won those games. Also those were Sherman recruits. Kingsbury was a large part of those 11 wins as well.
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              lol
              Can’t handle the truth?

Comment

By this thought, these are all sumlins guys that played that good last night and mond is responsible for that game and not Jimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post

Y'all can’t have all the fun
                  Or, is it that only Aggie and Horn get to stir the roux?

Besides, I have to hurry and use my “ you never beat us “ since joining the SEC bonus points since it may all change in the near future.
                  Last edited by Bayouboy; 09-09-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    At least we get a Reckless Kelly show before so it won’t be all lost. [emoji1]

RK is a great show!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      By this thought, these are all sumlins guys that played that good last night and mond is responsible for that game and not Jimbo.
                      Bottom line is Sumlin is an overrated head coach. Would they have won 11 games that year without Johnny? Hail no. Would Auburn have won that National Championship without Cam? Hail no.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        If you are going to do it then it better be this year. “Like I predicted it would. But, I hope I am wrong!”

Make it through the SEC west gauntlet then talk. We will see what old Jimbo can do. Lsu played it’s tail off for CEO when Miles was fired. Then.... reality set in. And, opponents got a book on him after a few games. We shall see what happens when they get a book on Jimbo.
                        A book? Little reality... there are "books" on all 4 of the active NC coaches, having the book doesn't mean a whole lot. All my people are from the bayou, I don't really expect you to understand

Horns are not as bad as they seem right now, I'm not a TH fan but I still think they get bowl eligible. I miss them being a power, not a good look for our state imo.

Aggies are a different team this year, not world beaters but at least there are 2 Texas teams playing big boy football now, TCU is the other but rebuilding this year too.

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 2

Is Javonne Sheppard fixing to kick off decommit season based off his latest tweet? Does A&M have room for him? Is he even a take at this point? This isn’t how it’s supposed to work [emoji23]

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 09-09-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Bottom line is Sumlin is an overrated head coach. Would they have won 11 games that year without Johnny? Hail no. Would Auburn have won that National Championship without Cam? Hail no.
                            Might as well throw Jameis Winston in there too. Sure Sumlin wasn't great, but if you are gonna give him credit for the losses then he should get credit for the wins. It can't be both ways.....

Comment

Speaking of Cam, he just ran for 29 yards against the Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Is Javonne Sheppard fixing to kick off decommit season based off his latest tweet? Does A&M have room for him? Is he a take? This isn’t how it’s supposed to work [emoji23]

We gettin errrrrbody.

Comment

Working...
                                X