No Eagles Players Kneeled ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Eagles Players Kneeled ?

Read on Drudge that no Eagles players kneeled during anthem this year? I have been on the boycott train, is that true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not surprised. Phili fans once threw snowballs at Santa Clause and beer bottle at Phillie Ryan Howard. They booed Donovan McNabb in his debut. They broke the leg of a Redskins mascot-like fan. After the Flyers founder died of cancer, bracelets were handed out to the fans before a playoff game....they threw them on the ice and got a penalty for their team. Yeah, if an Eagle player would have kneeled, Phili fans would have torched that *******s house with his wife and kids chained inside.....They're beyond crazy.

Comment

Yeah, if an Eagle player would have kneeled, Phili fans would have torched that *******s house with his wife and kids chained inside.....They're beyond crazy.[/QUOTE]

Lmao Curt! Sad but true. Only fan base I’ve ever seen to win a championship game to head the SB and the fans set half the **** town on fire

Comment

Another reason to root against the Pats!

In the end that machine will find away to win AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          Another reason to root against the Pats!

In the end that machine will find away to win AGAIN!
          Maybe with some inside help?

Comment

Transplant up here. If they win, they won’t be able to handle it and mayhem will ensue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As a cowboys fan, I am not allowed to cheer for the eagles. Kneeling or no kneeling. Go Pats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                As a cowboys fan, I am not allowed to cheer for the eagles. Kneeling or no kneeling. Go Pats

I haven't been a Cowboys fan since Jerry Jones arrived on the scene....go Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post

I don't want either team to win.....but I REALLY don't want the Eagles to.
                  Go Pats I reckon.

Comment

Not true ....https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcsp...ay-night%3famp

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                      I haven't been a Cowboys fan since Jerry Jones arrived on the scene....go Eagles.
                      Giants, Redskins and the Eagles will have a ring before the Cowboys get another one.....I hate to say.

Comment

I am a lifetime cowboys fan. And I will be rooting for the eagles. Hate the pats.

Comment

Pluck the Eagles!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                            Giants, Redskins and the Eagles will have a ring before the Cowboys get another one.....I hate to say.

I’m not gonna say you’re wrong, but I would like you to be.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                              I am a lifetime cowboys fan. And I will be rooting for the eagles. Hate the pats.

Please hand in your cowboys fan card before the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X