Cover Photo Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover Photo Contest!

The next edition of the LSBA magazine is finally at the publisher and I want to get started on the next issue. One of the things I'm going to need for that next issue is a good cover photo. If you are currently or have ever been a member of the LSBA, send your bowhunting/bowfishing/wildlife photo in to editor@lonestarbowhunter.com and you could win an LSBA Forest Green Hoodie or a $20 credit at the LSBA store (your choice)!

Winner will be drawn randomly from all submitted photos (300 dpi or better @ 8.5"X11"). All photos submitted may be published in the magazine (and will be credited to the photographer). Contest ends November 1st and winner will be announced shortly thereafter. Please forward all questions to the same address: editor@lonestarbowhunter.com.

Have fun and shoot straight (whether with gun, bow, rifle or camera)!
    Attached Files

Only a couple entries so far. But with the season under way, I'm sure it's about to heat up!

Comment

Dang! With all great pics, I can't believe I'm not buried under submissions. Come on guys, send 'em in!

Comment

Uhm, you're offering a hoodie in exchange for a cover photo of your magazine?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.

Comment

$

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
          Uhm, you're offering a hoodie in exchange for a cover photo of your magazine?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.
          What can I say? We're a nonprofit with a really small budget.

Speaking of which, I was just informed that the green hoodie is in low supply (only certain sizes left) so we're gonna give the winner a $40 LSBA store credit so that he/she can purchase the black hoodie if we don't have the winner's size. Thanks for your support.

Pablo

Comment

Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Would be good to include a theme if you have one in mind. Otherwise, folks may waste their time submitting things you guys aren't really interested in.

Comment

I really like pre-kill wildlife photos but the nice thing about LDPs is that I can usually coax a story out of those. Besides. It never hurts to have a bank of photos.

Pablo

Comment

Working...
              X