X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

< < <Unit 12 is where this guy came from <

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so this is new for 2018. Kinda glad I decided not to go this year.

It’s refundable if you don’t draw

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
        You didn’t have to pay for a license when applying for your tag FYI. We always get them when we head up to hunt.
        We’ve always done the same, but applying online the system wouldn’t let us put the NR whitetail application in our checkout until the NR license was there. Also I wasn’t going to let a technicality keep me from drawing.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
          We’ve always done the same, but applying online the system wouldn’t let us put the NR whitetail application in our checkout until the NR license was there. Also I wasn’t going to let a technicality keep me from drawing.

Interesting. When it popped up on my screen, I called KPWD and they said no I did not have to purchase a license. I was able to purchase my tag app without it. Maybe they had a glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
            I was told by someone in Pratt with kdwp that it is refundable. If you don't draw you will have to call to get the refund.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
            I called Kansas Wildlife and they advised me if I wasn't drawn I could mail back the license for a refund.

Comment

Interesting. When it popped up on my screen, I called KPWD and they said no I did not have to purchase a license. I was able to purchase my tag app without it. Maybe they had a glitch.

that is weird, everybody I've talked to that called Pratt said they were telling them it was mandatory. There was no way around it online, which like I said before, I wasn't going to let not paying the $97.50 cost me going this year.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                that is weird, everybody I've talked to that called Pratt said they were telling them it was mandatory. There was no way around it online, which like I said before, I wasn't going to let not paying the $97.50 cost me going this year.

Right, I hear you there. Definitely sounds like they didn’t have everybody on the same page. I did draw my tag, so I know it did not prevent that.

Comment

I just called the Pratt office and he said the phones are blowing up. Not sure yet if there was an error, but there are many folks calling in thinking there was. He said they are trying to contact the third party that does their draw system, and see if something went wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                    Did you get that lease ?
                    No, going with an outfitter.

Comment

First time in 10 years I didn't draw for unit 8. There are typically a few leftovers in this unit, so unless it was some glitch even if the number of hunters went up I must of been one of the very few who didn't draw. Sux... but now I'll get to hunt some private ground I've got access to in Nebraska bout 30 miles north of my Kansas haunts. Should be fun.

Comment

In for unit 11

Comment

Originally posted by Crookhunter View Post
                          I called Kansas Wildlife and they advised me if I wasn't drawn I could mail back the license for a refund.

I was told the license would come when my permit came. Everybody seems to have been getting different answers

Comment

Right, I hear you there. Definitely sounds like they didn’t have everybody on the same page. I did draw my tag, so I know it did not prevent that.

That’s good to know. Heck I’ve let $100 get away from me on a Two minute horse race and 5 minutes at a black jack table. Lol

Comment

Rec’d my permit today, but no license

Comment

My tags showed up today as well! I'll grab my license on the way up in September

Comment

Working...
                                X