No announcement yet.

SaltwaterSlick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with everyone here. I get great comfort in reading Charlie’s prayers.
    Thank you Sir. He truly talks to God!

Comment

A rock for sure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
        You are gifted in your ability to pray with conviction and beauty of prayer
        I second this for sure.

Comment

Charlie is good people!

I also remember that he saved Bobby Minchew’s life by hitting a stump while bow fishing!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin View Post
            Charlie's prayers always bring tears to my eyes and make me want to sing, "We are standing on Holy Ground!" I feel it a blessing and an honor that he has gone to the Lord on my behalf before.
            Agreed Erin. I always feel better knowing that Charlie is praying for me.

Comment

I will be honest I was scared to open. I’ve never met him but I do love reading his prayers along with all his post You can tell he is a good person.

Comment

The good news is anyone can do it. It doesn't take up much time to say a prayer for someone. God Bless y'all.

Add me to the long list of folks who have benefited from Charlie's prayers.

Comment

Charlie makes this little corner of the internet a better place. I imagine he does that in every other aspect of life he touches as well.

Comment

amen to all of the above post . Never have meet him but know where his heart is at by all of the prayer post a true Solder of our Lord and savor

Comment

He's a good man! Thanks for helping those in need Charlie!

Comment

Agree

Comment

Keep up the good the work Charlie and God bless!

Comment

Working...
                          X