Keeping things safe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Disrespectful deer wasn't worthy of a place on the wall of Bisch.

Oh, yes he was!!!! He just got Bisch a bit rattled, and Bisch took a last minute shot he probably shouldn't have tried!!!!! Oh well, a clean m,m,m miss is better than a bad hit any day!!!!! And I m,m,m, missed under him, so as Chunky always says : "I'd rather miss low than hit high!".

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You know hearing things like that and seeing Marty have a couple of off shots there in Africa make it easier to accept that not every one of my shots is going to be perfect.

I'm glad the men I look up to in this traditional archery journey aren't perfect. I'm also glad they are humble and helpful.

Comment

Swamprabbit thinks Bisch talks in 3rd person about missing is somehow a coping mechanism.

Swamprabbit would happily miss as much as Bisch as it would be improvement.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

I want to piggyback on what Bisch said about being safe. Don't ever get complacent while hunting or preparing for the hunt. Practice safety at all times. A few weeks ago, I was at the lease, by myself, and hanging a stand. I did remember to wear a safety harness and was tied to the tree. While stepping up into the bottom of the hang on stand, it slipped and slid over about 3 to 4 inches. I did not fall, but was able to catch myself on some limbs and pull myself up. The safety harness would have caught me if I had fallen but it scared the dickens out of me. My cell was in the pickup a mile away. I never thought that would happen to me but it can. If elevated, please wear a safety harness and keep your cell phone with you at all times. Be safe lads!

Comment

Beautiful place my friend... I can see pics on phone but not computer???

Comment

Nice place Bisch! Adapt and overcome, good job!

LD

Comment

Nice spot bisch! Good luck this season

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Comment

Now if you can just coax the deer up on the porch . . .

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I like your style Bisch. It seems youre enjoying the new house and breaking it in proper like.

God bless ranch style houses and range safety officers...everyones job.

Comment

Working...
                    X