What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do?

So my first season of deer hunting is over now what do I do?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hunt pigs and start dreaming about calling gobblers into range in a few months

Comment

Make sure all feeders and cameras have fresh batteries and are full to the brim and come back in 2-3 months to plant your Spring Plots and refill, then repeat for summer and repeat for fall and then it will be season again.

Time flies.

Comment

Well if you didn't get anything there are Axis and doe hunts on MLD properties.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Hunt pigs and start dreaming about calling gobblers into range in a few months
          Gonna have to find some place with Gobbler's

Comment

Depends on where you're hunting. Hogs, coyotes, axis...bass fishing late February, spring turkey. Or, work up brownie points with wifey/family for all the time ypu spent hunting lol

Comment

Originally posted by coffmanbr1 View Post
              Make sure all feeders and cameras have fresh batteries and are full to the brim and come back in 2-3 months to plant your Spring Plots and refill, then repeat for summer and repeat for fall and then it will be season again.

Time flies.
              Got that planned hope time will fly

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                Depends on where you're hunting. Hogs, coyotes, axis...bass fishing late February, spring turkey. Or, work up brownie points with wifey/family for all the time ypu spent hunting lol
                Tried bass fishing today

Comment

Huntin never ends something is always in season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Start putting out protein then after that start crappy fish n

Comment

Agree with keeping the corn and cameras rolling!!! Big part of the fun is watching the deer you let walk this year and see what they turn into next year... can't know for sure they made the season if you stop cameras now!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sandies will be running on the river pretty soon, crappie should be stacked up in deep water, gobblers in the Spring....then it's time for the spawn....then trot lining...then dove season...then bow season....then rifle season...throw in a few Ranger games during the summer and there ya go! It's a vicious cycle year after year...lol Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                        X