67#s of nail driving...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

67#s of nail driving...

...dart pitching, 10-ring hitting force!

I switched over to the 67# limbs on my Widow last week (from 56#s) and I don't think that I've missed a "K" on a shot inside of 30 yards since. This thing is zipping arrows into the vitals and burying broadheads through my 3D target.

I can't wait to finally go hunting!

Joey, what seems to be the case to me is that the more weight I'm drawing, the more I have to concentrate on the shot; better accuracy. The lighter weight bow/limbs can cause me to get lazy and I start just chunking arrows...

67# limbs huh? That'd put me over the 70# mark.

Have fun widdit.

Comment

tinman, What arrow are shooting with the 67# limbs?

Comment

That is alot of weight!
        Chris Kiefner

Comment

If your handle is Fluffy

Comment

I seem to concentrate or focus more on the shot also and of course it doesn't take much for a good release.

Comment

I have an old Bear Kodiak Magnum, 68#'s. ANd it will fling an arrow!! I get the smoothest releases from heavier bows.

Comment

tinman, What arrow are shooting with the 67# limbs?
                CX-Heritage 350s with 160 Simmons Landsharks up front...it's smokin'.

I agree with the added concentration and smoother release...I wouldn't want to shoot a 40-target round of 3D with these limbs but I do like 'em for hunting.

They're also 4" shorter AMO, a big plus for stand hunting conditions.

Comment

Eric, I knew there was a reason I didn't like you!
                  Chris Kiefner

Comment

Working...
                  X