No announcement yet.

Who all is looking for a lease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better question is who’s not looking for a lease. It seems like there are a lot of folks looking for a family friendly lease, but they’re hard to come by. If y’all find anything let me know, and I’ll do the same. I’d like to stay under $5k/gun if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
      More like who isn’t looking. Looking in Grayson County always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you find something in Grayson/Collin and need another spot filled let me know

I’m looking for a secondary lease

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
        If you find something in Grayson/Collin and need another spot filled let me know

I’m looking for a secondary lease

[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm in that boat this year. Free family land two and three hours away isnt cutting it anymore especially with limited weeeknds now. I'm looking for something close to Bullard for me or me and buddy. All we really care about is getting out and getting some meat and I'm really wanting something I can take my wife and kiddos (in a few years) so that they can see some animals and maybe shoot some.

Comment

I need a lease in a 5 deer county less than 5 hours from Van where my kids and I can go to hunt and spend time outdoors with em. I want a small place 200ish acres. I don’t want to be on a place with 10-15 other people. I wanna shake a landowners hand and not a broker.

Comment

5 deer off 200 acres I don't want you hunting by me

Comment

Im looking for one in bosque, hill, hamilton or erath counties. Would be for myself and youth daughter. Deer and hogs are the main animals we want. May have another buddy i could get on if the acreage and prices are right. I wanna spend 1000 to 1500. If any of yall hear of anything even small properties let me know please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
                  5 deer off 200 acres I don't want you hunting by me
                  You must hunt some big ranch.

I hunt 2200 acres with 5 others. were aloud to kill 5 and if you did the math that’s 5 off 366 acres each.

We only shout 3 bucks and 6 doe by the way.

Hope everyone finds one. And this thread helps someone find that special spot that’s a good fit for you.

Comment

It just seems like a lot of deer off 200 acre's. But I guess if it borders a good ranch you could hull them out. Location location location

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                      I've got a few guys coming to look at my place in Haskell, but I'm taking names and numbers in case it doesn't lease. Il bump my thread.
                      Pm me info

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am in need of a lease for my family. Any ideas

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
                          I’m looking for something in Texas with some exotics and turkeys. Whitetails are just a bonus.
                          I should also mention that with the right lease hookup, I can share some pretty awesome hunting in Africa with you at great values. I have a good friend there who is a PH and he has access to anything imaginable, from high volume cull shooting to high end trophy hunts, and even a combination trip for some of both.

Comment

Seems like someone is always looking and has their money in hand for an open spot....

What seems really hard is to find is a lease mate(s) on the same page as the other hunters. When looking for a spot that's my most important point;

Getting together a group of hunters who appreciate reasonable management rules, family friendly and doesn't mind putting in a little work shouldn't be so hard. But year after year it seems an impossible quest.

125dad, if you find a spot or spots and need another along these lines of thinking please keep me in mind.

Comment

I’m looking to lease only predator/varmint hunting. Hunt a few months in the off season.

Comment

Sharpstick I will keep you in mind there seems like i always have a spot come available.

boh347 is a good guy. If your interested in getting rid of some predator and make a little cash and our some tractor work done. Billy is very fair and trustworthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X