Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps uses Star of David in a ad to attack Hilliary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    He also said he agreed with forcing people to perform services for people whom they disagreed with (people baking cakes for gays).

I thought he was a champion of individual liberty?
    Yup. On the surface he seems like a good choice until you do just a little digging. He is NOT good for this country! We KNOW Killary isn't either. It's yet to be seen if Trump is or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Hey, at least there wouldn't be any knee jerk reactions.

[emoji23][emoji23] that was a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
        Really.

Has been since 911 when the US borders got tighter

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
          Burn one for Bernie type of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
            Do you truly believe that???

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Do you truly believe that???

He does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                If you vote for Gary Johnson, you are voting for no border between USA & Mexico.
                "Making it simpler and efficient to enter the U.S. legally will provide the greatest security possible, allowing law enforcement to focus its time and resources on the criminals and bad actors who are, in reality, a relatively small portion of those who are today entering the country illegally."
                Same idiotic pretzel logic he/they use as their reasoning for legalizing drugs... if we make it legal, then the cops won't be busy arresting anyone and our prisons will be less crowded.

Comment

This is the Star of David.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Not really an exact copy. The only ones upset are the Hillary supporters or trump haters.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Thumper; 07-07-2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      Not really an exact copy.
                      Not at all. Just another spin by the left to make Trump look more racist than he is...........oh wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        This is the Star of David.
                        That is the flag of Israel.

Here's is similar star used by The Donald...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	24451896
                        Last edited by Humper; 07-07-2016, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Saddest part about Trump and Hillary as nominees is that our politicians are undeniably a reflection of the voters who elevated them to that position.

Just let that one sink in.....

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                            Saddest part about Trump and Hillary as nominees is that our politicians are undeniably a reflection of the voters who elevated them to that position.

Just let that one sink in.....
                            I don't get involved in this section and went back and forth on whether to post this or not but here it is. I have always agreed with your position on many things through the years but this is an ignorant statement. I know a number of the people that voted for him, they are not stupid people and I consider them friends. I too voted for Cruz but Trump will be the nominee and you need to get over it Joshua. Have a nice day if you can.

Comment

Duh...
                              Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 01-30-2017, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
                                I don't get involved in this section and went back and forth on whether to post this or not but here it is. I have always agreed with your position on many things through the years but this is an ignorant statement. I know a number of the people that voted for him, they are not stupid people and I consider them friends. I too voted for Cruz but Trump will be the nominee and you need to get over it Joshua. Have a nice day if you can.
                                Good post Bill. I'd also add that all sides need to be more respectful and understand that others have rights to their opinions and beliefs. The constant use of words like "libertard" because someone doesn't tow the far right liner readily comes to mind. I would hope that everyone here, including myself, can show more respect and self control when dealing with those with different views on political and social issues. I pray that we look more towards our similarities and less at our differences.

I'm out.

Comment

Working...
                                X