Thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live close enough to Primary Arms where I put them
    as the FFL and said I’d pick up from the store. So hopefully that saves shipping and transfer fees.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
      I live close enough to Primary Arms where I put them
      as the FFL and said I’d pick up from the store. So hopefully that saves shipping and transfer fees.
      Please report back about that. FFL fees kill this deal.

Comment

Yea I’d like to have a few extra lowers laying around but when you add $40 ffl transfer fee for each,it cost more for transfer fee than it does for the lower,unless they don’t charge transfer fees at Primary for in store purchases?? anyone know the answer?

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION KING View Post
          Yea I’d like to have a few extra lowers laying around but when you add $40 ffl transfer fee for each,it cost more for transfer fee than it does for the lower,unless they don’t charge transfer fees at Primary for in store purchases?? anyone know the answer?
          You need a new FFL if you are paying $40 transfer fee.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SCORPION KING View Post
            They don't charge a transfer fee at the store. I've built three ARs with the Anderson lowers with not problems.

Comment

Originally posted by wsteffen View Post
              They don't charge a transfer fee at the store. I've built three ARs with the Anderson lowers with not problems.

Awesome thanks for the clarification

Comment

Originally posted by crash8005 View Post
                You need a new FFL if you are paying $40 transfer fee.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                x2

Comment

Working...
                X