Sig P365 deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
    I called the 1800 number at the bottom an hour ago and ordered one. Will be at the store on 08/05
    That’s good enough for me. I’m gonna try to get that deal. [emoji108]

Comment

Just got off the phone with Cabela's CS. They are out of the SIG holsters but gave me credit on it. The rest of the bundle package deal ran me $568 after tax, which includes the P365 w/ XRay night sights, the flush mag, extended 12rd mag and a box of V-crown JHP ammo. Scheduled to arrive at the Allen store on 7/25.

Done deal! Thanks for the heads up OP!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        It is in store only and they only have a very limited number of them. They are likely sold out already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Yeah I couldn’t get it to work online, but calling them was easy.

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        Just got off the phone with Cabela's CS. They are out of the SIG holsters but gave me credit on it. The rest of the bundle package deal ran me $568 after tax, which includes the P365 w/ XRay night sights, the flush mag, extended 12rd mag and a box of V-crown JHP ammo. Scheduled to arrive at the Allen store on 7/25.

Done deal! Thanks for the heads up OP!
        Awesome. Yeah I told them I was fine waiting until the holster came in which is supposed to be on 08/05.

Comment

welp after checking again they said they DO have them in stock. Sold about half and have 4 left but no bundles left handgun only. very temping but those issues are keeping me from racing over to pick one up. BTW they told me they are running a promo right now. 9% discount so that only comes to $482.

Comment

Good deal. The pistols are $450 wholesale.

Comment

I was looking at one of these but the issues they have had with the gen 1 and 2s made me suck it up and buy a 225 instead

Comment

Working...
              X