Thermal guys - got a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermal guys - got a question

I am going to work overseas for 2-3 years. I am worried about my thermal scope sitting unused for that time. Going to call Armasight...but wanted some GS thoughts too.

(And NO to all 100 of you who are going to offer to use it...just to help Me out....while i am gone!!!). Lol
    Last edited by Coacheddy; 01-12-2018, 10:10 AM. Reason: .

I can’t borrow it?? Come on man!!

LOL

Comment

Good question....Let us know what Armasight tells you

May wanna sell it if you know of a buddy or dealer who can get you one cheaper when you return. Just a piece of advice as 2-3 years from now new stuff will be out making a big diff

Comment

For sure remove the batteries. Like someone else said though, the technology will be ancient in 2 or 3 years. I would consider the cost involved in selling it for what it is worth now and replacing/upgrading when you come back on the scene with newer technology and better features that are sure to be available by then.

Comment

No pigs over seas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I assume it would be fine but I get the concern. Have a buddy you trust to use it? Nothing does great sitting idle for a few years. I'm a trustworthy guy too FYI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Since you're only saying no to the first 100 guys, I'll step in as 101.

Comment

Sell it

Comment

Sell it, the technology and price will be much better in a couple of years. Sell and put the money aside for when you come back. Wouldn’t surprise me if you could buy a better unit in a couple of years with the money.

Comment

Working...
                  X