Got a new bow today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a new bow today

Well my bow that I ordered from Aaron (bowtech1233) came in today. It's a Samick Sage recurve at 45lb's. Its my first recurve so we will see. I paid Aaron for the just the bow and to my surprise Arron sent a brand new quiver to go with it, no charge! Another awesome deal on TBH. If anyone has any pointers for a newbie I could use all the help I can get. Lol
    I will try to get some better pics tomorrow.

Thanks, Aaron

Nice looking rig! If I'm understanding that you're a rookie thats not a bad group at all
    Keep practicing, that's the best advice I've received. And make sure your bow is properly tuned

Comment

Nice congrats

Comment

Congrats on the new bow!

Comment

Congrats and have fun with her!!

Comment

Congrats on your new journey! Try to understand that trad is hard and don't get frustrated when it seems like it is taking a while to get it!

Also, go to some shoots and find some experienced trad guys in your area to help you out. It will greatly lessen the learning curve!

Good luck,

Bisch

Comment

Decide quickly if your gonna shoot split finger or three under and stay with that, its hard to go back n forth,

Comment

Nice looking group! Glad you like it and hope you find it as addictive as I have!

Comment

Way to go.

Comment

looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
                      Decide quickly if your gonna shoot split finger or three under and stay with that, its hard to go back n forth,
                      This!

Comment

Awesome!!! Check out the stickies at the top of the traditional page. Practice a lot and have fun!

Comment

congrats on the new bow. Have fun!!

Comment

Working...
                          X