No announcement yet.

KJO...anyone been lately???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I knew of prices, bull elk were $3,000. Not 100%, but I think that is still the price.

Comment

We are headed there Feb 21-23 first trip for us can't wait!!!

Comment

I am going to try my best to do a "live hunt". I always enjoy that when other have done it and I think I have figured out how to get my phone to upload but we will see... look for us on 2-8 to start the trip! 4 knuckleheads coming out of North Carolina....I am the only one who has ever been to Texas before and so this should be quite an adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by scutchens View Post
          I am going to try my best to do a "live hunt". I always enjoy that when other have done it and I think I have figured out how to get my phone to upload but we will see... look for us on 2-8 to start the trip! 4 knuckleheads coming out of North Carolina....I am the only one who has ever been to Texas before and so this should be quite an adventure!

Looking forward to it!!

Comment

How booked up do they stay? I've been wanting to go and didn't know if he's booked solid or if it's possible to call a week or so in advance

Comment

i asked him a week or so ago about additional availability and he said he is booked for a while so you may want to call him and set it up soon !

Comment

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
                How booked up do they stay? I've been wanting to go and didn't know if he's booked solid or if it's possible to call a week or so in advance
                Keith books up pretty quick. Might give a call as far in advance as you can, it's pretty rare to be able to get in with just a weeks notice.

Comment

March 20 thru the 23 for me!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X