Spool High-Speed Bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spool High-Speed Bearings

Has anyone tried these after-market bearings for their reels? Spoolhi-speed.com is their website for anyone interested in them.

Thanks,
    T

I haven’t heard of that particular brand, but a buddy of mine put some in his Curado and he said it made a world of difference and casts further and smoother than it ever has

Comment

I have not used that brand but have put Boca orange seal bearings in some curados and Chronarchs. There was a noticeable increase in performance.

Comment

I'll second the Boca orange.

I added them to a pair of Curado E7's and it really helped with the throwing of very light lures I like to use when fishing the bay flats.

Comment

Removing the shields so you can flush them out and using a tiny drop of super light oil if any will do a lot even for stock bearings. BOCAs are better, treated the same way. They also help create a super backlash, or so I'm told.

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks everyone ��

Comment

I actually have a pair of boca orange seal on my kitchen table I was gona put in today. Il do it real quick and let u know. They're for a curado 70hg.

Comment

Put em in. A few YouTube videos and 5 mins and they went right in. I made a few casts in the driveway and it felt like it made a difference. It could be my head though. Who knows. I think it helped.

Comment

Boca orange

Comment

Working...
                  X