Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chester

Shot today at Chester had fun great shoot and great people

I agree...it was a good time, for sure !
    I finally got to meet Bisch !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a great time shooting today, thanks to everyone who make this shoot happen!!!

I got to shoot a round with Bisch and meet Mrs Bisch today!!!!

Comment

Nice seeing and meeting folks today!!!! Wish I had shot better, but had fun nonetheless!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm gonna try to be there around 645 in the morning. My shooting has been less than stellar but I'm gonna have fun anyway.

Comment

I’ll be there about the same time as Ryan! I’ll meet ya for breakfast!!

Comment

Great time in Chester, as usual!

Comment

I shot a little better than I expected and had a blast!! Great course again this year. I came home with all my arrows, so that's a plus!!

Comment

Was a good day! I shot about like I expected. Not bad but could have been better. Isn’t that always the case. Lol
                  Was good to see friends and make more!
                  Roger , it was nice to meet you in person and put a face with the name. Hope to see you again in the future and possibly shoot a round with you.
                  Last edited by Randy Madden; 05-20-2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Now that it’s over, I can once again thank Bill and his gang for putting in one of the top 3 shoots in the state of Texas!!!!!

The course was great as always! Pretty much everything about this shoot was great!

Thanks again!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Had a great time with my family shot a couple rounds on Saturday, and did some shooting with the boys on the practice range Sunday. The camp was great planning on next year hopefully getting one the cabins so kids have more play time. My main focus was to see how they would take the shoot and it went well but they were tired by target 30 but is to be expected. Congratulations to the winners ! Thanks Mr Decker for a great shoot.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Good looking boys there Roger!

Comment

Working...
                        X