TBH Express needed from College Station to San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express needed from College Station to San Antonio

Needing a 13' Kayak moved from College Station to San Antonio. If anyone can help please shoot me a PM.

Many thanks...

TTT for a new day...

Comment

I'm headed from CS to San Saba Friday and could hand it off somewhere if it would help.

Comment

Ill be headed through San Antonio real early Feb 10 on my way to Rocksprings and I live in Somerville. If my plans change I will let you know,but if this helps yall let me know.

I shoud have a trailer going so room for it shouldnt be a problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I may be back in College Station tomorrow morning and will head back to San Marcos tomorrow evening, so i could bring it back with me and meet in San Antonio later in the week. If i don't make it there tomorrow, it will be Thursday.

Comment

We are installing a new basketball court in the Rec. Center and just started ripping the old one out yesterday, so I will be there couple times a week to check on progress.

Comment

What part of San Antonio

Comment

I'm near SeaWorld but am willing to travel wherever I need from here to New Braunfels-ish to pick it up. Heck, I don't mind going up to San Marcos. That will give me a chance to hit Austin Canoe & Kayak on the way back.

Comment

PM sent to offers...

Comment

Ok...looks like my TBH express offers have fizzled out. So up we go again. Looking for a little help getting a kayak from College Station to San Antonio.

Comment

If someone can get it to Bastrop I will be in SAN Antonio Friday/Saturday.

Comment

Thanks for the offer. Was hoping to get this sooner. It's potentially the wife's V-day gift. We both love the outdoors and this will keep my love bank in the black for a long time.

Comment

Uh...a little help?

Comment

ttt

Comment

Still looking...

Comment

Working...
                              X