No announcement yet.

Best movie line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry Hill: [narrating] Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week, no matter what. Business bad? **** you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? **** you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? **** you, pay me. - Goodfellas

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the **** am I funny, what the **** is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny! - Goodfellas

Comment

"The good lord gave me many gifts, and one of them is KNOCKING PEOPLE THE F*** OUT!" -Pain and Gain

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick a**.....and I'm all out of bubblegum." -They Live

Comment

Sometimes you have to have Faith, trust comes later...

Man of Steel

Comment

"I don't read the script, script reads me" Sgt. Lincoln Osirus, Tropic Thunder

"What?! I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude..... You a dude that don't known what dude he is!..."
          "Or are you a dude that has no idea what dude he is, but claims to know what dude he is, by playing other dudes...."
          " I know what dude I am!" - Sgt. Lincoln Osirus and Tug Speedman- tropic thunder

Comment

"Murdock .... I'm coming for You!"

Comment

Well the world needs ditch diggers too. Caddy Shack

Comment

Originally posted by 10mmWendell View Post
                "Fill your hands, you son of a b****!" Rooster Cogburn

X2

Comment

"You got an awful purty mouth".......

Comment

Big mouth don't make a big man.
                    John Wayne the cowboys

Comment

"A women is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever divised to bedevil the days of man"
                      Oh Brother Where Art Thou.

Comment

You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'. inglorious b*stards

Comment

Gus McCrae: Only way to get better food around here is by shooting Bolivar. And another thing, Bol, I want you to quit whackin' that dinner bell for supper. You can hit it at noon if you want to, but lay off doin' it in the evenin'. See, a man with any sense at all can tell when it's sundown, without you whackin' that bell.

Bolivar: General Robert E. Lee freed the slaves. I can whack it if I want to.

Gus McCrae: It was Abe Lincoln that freed the slaves, Bol, not General Lee.

Pea Eye Parker: He didn't free Meskins, anyway, Bol. It was Americans he freed.

Comment

I'll Be Your Huckleberry!!!
                            Tombstone

Comment

"We already run all the misfits out of our country, we sent em back to England" Quigley

Comment

"What is this thing??"

"Obviously your not a golfer!!!""

-The Big Labowski-

Comment

Working...
                                X