Rangefinder issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangefinder issues

I have a Bushnell Legend 1200. Took it to the Hagerman qualifier the end of last month and it functioned perfectly. Tried to use it again last night and it will not read the yardage. Everything functions and it displays all settings except the yardage. I get the circle and the crosshairs when trying to range but it remains blank. I swapped batteries even though the other was only a month old but still nothing. Hoping there is an easy fix someone has come across. The unit is 7 years old so I don't think I will get any help from Bushnell but looks brand new and has never been dropped. Anyone experience this before? I may have to bite the bullet and buy a new one.

it’s probably worth a call.

Comment

One time I had the same issues. Come to find out my release was blocking the laser and it wouldn't read the yardage. Make sure your release is not sticking up in front when you are trying to range. Common mistake actually.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
        it’s probably worth a call.
        Brfore I bought another I'd surely call Bushnell customer service. They've been decent with me on game cams.

Comment

Working...
        X