Infant Immunization yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post

It also is humorous to me how many on here are anti government on so many fronts but believe they are the holy grail on this topic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    It's also humorous how some people completely rely on their doctor and put zero thought into their own personal health. In the words of Big Bend area resident Bobcat Carter: " a man's a fool if he ain't his own doctor by fifty".

Medical advances have offered us a ton but it has limits. I know doctors who prescribe antibiotics to some friends like they're candy. These same friends also have extremely horrible gut health and suffer consequences from it, but hey, the doctor said it was ok.

It's known fact that some vaccines have caused negative side effects, and sometimes these aren't discovered until later in life. Don't be naive to think all vaccines are good and should be taken. Do your research.

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
      It's also humorous how some people completely rely on their doctor and put zero thought into their own personal health. In the words of Big Bend area resident Bobcat Carter: " a man's a fool if he ain't his own doctor by fifty".

Medical advances have offered us a ton but it has limits. I know doctors who prescribe antibiotics to some friends like they're candy. These same friends also have extremely horrible gut health and suffer consequences from it, but hey, the doctor said it was ok.

It's known fact that some vaccines have caused negative side effects, and sometimes these aren't discovered until later in life. Don't be naive to think all vaccines are good and should be taken. Do your research.
      Exactly

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post

Speaking of gut health, and how incredibly responsible it is for health, you should check out some of the amazing things they are doing in the UK. Curing, and treating all kinds of issues, by putting someone elses crap, up your butt, literally. Have a peanut allergy, pollen allergy, shellfish allergy, put some of Toms(tom does not have these ailments) poo up you and bam, people are eating handfuls of things that would have killed them yesterday, without side effects. All the preservatives, artificial sugars, etc...in todays society, wipes the floura in your gut out. They cannot live in such a toxic enviroment. Fascinating stuff, that does not revolve around drugs that can be patented, or big pharma. The FDA has no interest in researching it, or allowing it here in the US........

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Speaking of gut health, and how incredibly responsible it is for health, you should check out some of the amazing things they are doing in the UK. Curing, and treating all kinds of issues, by putting someone elses crap, up your butt, literally. Have a peanut allergy, pollen allergy, shellfish allergy, put some of Toms(tom does not have these ailments) poo up you and bam, people are eating handfuls of things that would have killed them yesterday, without side effects. All the preservatives, artificial sugars, etc...in todays society, wipes the floura in your gut out. They cannot live in such a toxic enviroment. Fascinating stuff, that does not revolve around drugs that can be patented, or big pharma. The FDA has no interest in researching it, or allowing it here in the US........
          In actuality, fecal transplantation research is prevalent in the U.S. as well. Transplants are frequently utilized to treat/cure recurrent Clostridium difficule infections

A lot of the problems these days is people don't let their kids eat dirt and lead too sterile of a life. This essentially causes dysfunction of the immune system. Subsequently, when challenged with something like a vaccine, the body can not cope. But I digress.

I'll get back to studying poop and bacteria

Comment

Thats long been my contention... with the introduction of hand sanitizers came the down fall of the immune systems in kids.
            Their systems aren't being allowed to adapt to protect themselves, even though the virii/bacteria are...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Thats long been my contention... with the introduction of hand sanitizers came the down fall of the immune systems in kids.
              Their systems aren't being allowed to adapt to protect themselves, even though the virii/bacteria are...
              There is a bunch of research that has examined prevalence of immuno-compromised or allergic reactions between different populations. Some of the seminal publications noted differences between "farm kids" and city dwellers. Essentially, the more antigens you are exposed at younger ages the healthier you will be.

So feed your kid some dirt, get a dog, and get rid of the hand sanitizers

The 5-10 second rule applies

Comment

Both of my kids had all their vaccinations and they’re both hard headed and stubborn. Is that caused by the vaccinations?

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                  In actuality, fecal transplantation research is prevalent in the U.S. as well. Transplants are frequently utilized to treat/cure recurrent Clostridium difficule infections

A lot of the problems these days is people don't let their kids eat dirt and lead too sterile of a life. This essentially causes dysfunction of the immune system. Subsequently, when challenged with something like a vaccine, the body can not cope. But I digress.

I'll get back to studying poop and bacteria
                  I stand corrected then . As I understood it, the FDA wasn't allowing it. Possibly they are only allowing it for certain things, but that is just an assumption by me.
                  I agree 100% though. As I mentioned in a previous post, "Too Clean", is a thing. Hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, etc...have played a huge part. This generation coddles, overprotects, and worries about their kids, more than any I've seen, based on doctors orders, in the end creating a weaker individual in almost all aspects imo. End game, is we are a weakend people, almost entirely reliant on artificial medicine, unless something changes. As a whole, everyone of us ingest, a patented, artificial, made in a lab substance, almost everyday to help us cope with life, whether it be allergies, pain, depression, etc.... These same people stand up and rail against the use of coke, meth, weed, etc..., yet more people die every yr from what is prescribed by a doctor, and no one bats an eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie PhD View Post
                    There is a bunch of research that has examined prevalence of immuno-compromised or allergic reactions between different populations. Some of the seminal publications noted differences between "farm kids" and city dwellers. Essentially, the more antigens you are exposed at younger ages the healthier you will be.

So feed your kid some dirt, get a dog, and get rid of the hand sanitizers

The 5-10 second rule applies
                    The counter to this is the rising average age expectancy, but that brings in way more factors including reduced risk at childbirth.

Comment

Just spent a little time catching up on all the comments here. I find both sides of the vaccine argument to be loaded with fear based jargon that, quite frankly, puts this 53 year old brain into overload. Just like with any controversial issue nowadays, if you look hard enough on the “ole Googler”, you can find plenty of “proven research” to support both causes. I can honestly say I see merit for both camps.

I’m not Buying or Selling here because I’m quite confident every single parent out there genuinely wants to make the best decision possible to keep their child safe and protect them. But regardless of which side of the fence you are on...one thing is certain. You can always get Vaccinated, but you can never Undo a Vaccination.

With that being said, while I sure don’t have all the answers, I do have a question??
                      If all of you in the Pro-vaccine club are so convinced that you got it right with vaccinations, why would you worry about your child catching something from an un-vaccinated child?

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                        could be due to an understanding of bacteria, good plumbing, and fresh water.
                        All of it plays a role, what you are quoting do very little to prevent many viruses that we vaccinate against.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Just spent a little time catching up on all the comments here. I find both sides of the vaccine argument to be loaded with fear based jargon that, quite frankly, puts this 53 year old brain into overload. Just like with any controversial issue nowadays, if you look hard enough on the “ole Googler”, you can find plenty of “proven research” to support both causes. I can honestly say I see merit for both camps.

I’m not Buying or Selling here because I’m quite confident every single parent out there genuinely wants to make the best decision possible to keep their child safe and protect them. But regardless of which side of the fence you are on...one thing is certain. You can always get Vaccinated, but you can never Undo a Vaccination.

With that being said, while I sure don’t have all the answers, I do have a question??
                          If all of you in the Pro-vaccine club are so convinced that you got it right with vaccinations, why would you worry about your child catching something from an un-vaccinated child?

do some research on herd immunity - vaccinations are most effective when EVERYONE in the community is vaccinated

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                            do some research on herd immunity - vaccinations are most effective when EVERYONE in the community is vaccinated
                            Yep

Comment

Originally posted by JBT View Post
                              I would also add that when otherwise healthy children's parents choose to not have them vaccinated, it puts the lives of immunocompromised children who cannot be vaccinated at risk as well
                              Last edited by JBT; 05-07-2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

It takes a herd...

Comment

Working...
                                X