Aoudad Whack and Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aoudad Whack and Stack

Took some Montana friends out for Aoudad last week. They take me out bear and Elk hunting every year so it was time to repay them. They couldn’t believe how steep the Mesa was and how awful it is to traverse these mountains compared to Montana. It was a great hunt with good friends. Ended up with some ewes for euro mounts and 3 nice rams. 27”,28”, and a 30 1/2” ram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow great hunt congrats to all

Comment

Looks like a great trip, congrats! That's on the bucket list for sure. And whoever's on the left in the first pic... that's a pretty solid stash.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
            Looks like a great trip, congrats! That's on the bucket list for sure. And whoever's on the left in the first pic... that's a pretty solid stash.
            That would be me Sir.

Comment

Looks like a fun trip. Nice rams.

Comment

Very cool!!

Comment

Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

You were hunting around ft. Davis / balmoreha weren’t you ? I graduated hs in 98 from alpine. Pretty country, rough but pretty.

Comment

Looks like a GREAT trip to me. I messed up a few years back and shot a young ram, Now I want a real one.. With my bow. Time will tell if I decide to really chase them. Not looking for any specific information, but is there any public land available to hunt where there are actual sheep?

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by rowdybass View Post
                            You were hunting around ft. Davis / balmoreha weren’t you ? I graduated hs in 98 from alpine. Pretty country, rough but pretty.
                            Actually south of Alpine. Across from Elephant mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by txmuleyman View Post
                              Actually south of Alpine. Across from Elephant mountain.
                              Okay, cool the bluff’s must’ve thrown me off I had some friends that lived on the 101 near elephant.

Comment

Working...
                              X