Rockets Choke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockets Choke

What a letdown. Harden can’t get it done. Try some defense bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 Points for Curry in the 4th quarter after scoring zero all game? ****!

Comment

Again!!

Comment

Turnovers and brain farts. Gets them every time. This team has hit its limit. They better retool "if monetarily possible". Or, hope the Warriors lose at least two of their best three after this season.

Comment

Mike D’Antoni will never win a championship as a head coach.

Comment

Rockets Choke

They suck. This was the year they had a chance. They choked the other night when KD went down and they chit the bed tonight at home. Never seen such lack of defense and lack of a presence in the paint... what happened to taking it to the hole and getting free throws at the charity stripe??? They had a 3 on 1 and tried to pull out for a three only to get zero points. That’s an easy lay up all day every day!

Knew I shouldn’t have watched any of this series since I didn’t watch a single game all year....

Comment

That’s not on coaching
              Lack of EFFORT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Played to lose, and lost. Fundamental basketball skills, like boxing out was terrible. Very disappointing!

Comment

Can’t make layups. are play defense.

Comment

Their isolation game with either Harden or Paul keeps the other players uninvolved. The only real reason it even works is due to the way referees call so many touch fouls IMHO. Generally, a bit more contact while playing defense is allowed during the playoffs.

Comment

Same story different year... they're boring and have looked like the exact same team too long. Time to shake it up.

Comment

Yall act surprised. The only thing I'm surprised about is we took 2 games from them.

Comment

Let’s be honest, the current golden state team in an all time great nba team.

Comment

Yes but choke is their middle name. Rockets are known for this.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                              Yall act surprised. The only thing I'm surprised about is we took 2 games from them.

Me too! I was expecting a sweep! The best team won because they play as a team. They will make just about any team look bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X