Any suggestions for this stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any suggestions for this stuff?

Trying to clean the place up and I have no idea what to do with this stuff. I can scrap some of it but the tractors don’t run at all.
    Attached Files

Wow, that's pretty cool stuff. Just think of the work that stuff has seen. I'm sure someone would buy it just as it sits.

Comment

Scrap and move on.

Good luck with the clean up. Looks relatively clean already.

Comment

2 weeks on Craig's list in farm section and as general tard art. Then to scrap

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
          2 weeks on Craig's list in farm section and as general tard art. Then to scrap
          May try this. If I didn’t live in a neighborhood with HOA my wife would have me making a flower bed around a tractor.

Comment

Is that an H model in the barn? Do you know what’s wrong with it? Are you around Katy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Winch it onto a flat bed and scrape it.

Comment

Auction In Goldthwaite soon..

Comment

Golly, that is art.....

Comment

Please try to find someone that could use the tractors, before scrapping. They may/may not be beyond repair, but they are cool!

Comment

It is always interesting to see some people seeing stuff like this as scrap and others seeing it as art. I'm with the junk group lol

Comment

Someone who likes to restore old tractors will buy them. May not be much, but something. The old stock trailer might make a four wheeler bridge across a narrow creek for someone. Scrap the rest. My two cents.

Comment

Bet I machined that engine on that old IH!

Comment

The tractor under the shed looks like it’s possibly ran within the past few years.

See if you can get it to make smoke then try and get a few hundred for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would love to restore those, wish my health was better. Old tractors are neat.

Comment

Working...
                              X